PDA

View Full Version : How can increase my domain value?

dennis123
04-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Hello every one,
My website 2 year old and i am working full seo every month's. Last day's, I found my domain name value loss. How can i my domain value maintain. Please help me.....

blessy_smith
04-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Dont look at these sites which shows domain value, they arent acurate and wont show real price.
Also domains arent that valuable, so you cant get much probably
If you have site ranked in google and it gets some $$$ you can aim for good money if you sell whole site, but domain isnt worth much, probably register fee in this case.

JerrickYeoh
04-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Value of domain can depend on
- Page Rank
- Age of your domain
- SERP ranking of your Domain
- Backlinks from your domain
- Keywords in your domain
- Alexa Ranking
- Lot of organic traffic consistently.

shahzaibkhatri
04-27-2013, 10:26 AM
Hello every one,
My website 2 year old and i am working full seo every month's. Last day's, I found my domain name value loss. How can i my domain value maintain. Please help me.....

dennis123, as long as you are able to get traffic from the search engines, nothing is bad about your website even if it has zero pagerank, low domain authority, few backlinks at alexa etc.

Only thing is how are you able to get traffic through the search engines. In terms of website value, If your website gets traffic from the SE, believe me you will be happy with the site (because it will be earning without spending any money on the paid campaigns) even thousands of buyer will be ready to buy that site from you if you like to sell.

serviceproz
04-29-2013, 09:36 AM
those websites who give rough stat about domain value they aren't real. They just calculate on the base of visitor and the stay time of visitor. As @JerrickYeoh mentioned points which matters to increase value of your website.

Raju
04-29-2013, 09:40 AM
Get some Quality back links and make little more efforts towards LInk building process with quality sites ,it will help you to get value for your domain.

noahwilson
04-29-2013, 09:48 AM
i think you should be work to get quality backlinks, and update your website content with quality content.

binarynpixel
04-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Instead of worrying about optimizing for more search traffic, you could put the time into building a better site than whatever you have now.

amiteshraj
04-30-2013, 02:46 AM
If you have been "working full SEO every month", then you probably have not been doing it right. First, if you have been using paid links to promote your site, then Google has caught up with you. Using paid links of ANY kind is against Google Webmaster Guidelines.