PDA

View Full Version : How can i generate lead?

dennis123
04-25-2013, 07:13 AM
as we know Lead generation is most useful in business and it is the first step of the website process.
i am working on seo every day, but still does not generate the leads please help me.

JerrickYeoh
04-25-2013, 11:01 PM
SEO will not give immediate effects.
You may use
Social Media,
PPC campaigns,
Exchange links,
YOutube,
Classified & directories
Promote in third party site like ebay, amazon, groupon

SEO usually is a long term strategies where you cannot depend on it all times to generate leads.

fauzsp
04-26-2013, 11:08 AM
the social media are the very effective source of lead generate link exchanging is also very good but if it relates to the same nature of site put on some classifying adds if your website has a gud pr or may be you should try google adsense

serviceproz
04-27-2013, 04:22 AM
use social media. Engage with your clients on social media. Response there query immediately. This will help you to get leads.

shahzaibkhatri
04-27-2013, 10:17 AM
SEO will not give immediate effects.
You may use
Social Media,
PPC campaigns,
Exchange links,
YOutube,
Classified & directories
Promote in third party site like ebay, amazon, groupon

SEO usually is a long term strategies where you cannot depend on it all times to generate leads.

I have been trying so much to generate leads for a b2b company. I am unable to generate leads through SEO. Your comment helped me to think about spending resources other than SEO too.

blessy_smith
04-29-2013, 02:41 AM
I agree with all your post.. Thanks

aditd
12-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Work more and a point in time you will get leads. Also make sure to promote your site/products on site that are relevant or related to what you promote.

khurramaftab
12-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Via Using Social Medias and SEO ......

jannymart
12-09-2014, 10:41 PM
You make sure to promote your site/products on site that are relevant and what you promote. use social media. Engage with your clients on social media. Response there query immediately. This will help you to get leads.

riyathakur
12-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Lead generation is one of the most useful techniques for increase traffic, revenue and business strength. Social media is one of the excellent ways to generate lead, engage with you clients and reply immediately of their queries what they want to know.

you may use youtube, PPC campaigns
Exchange Links is another one for generate lead.
Classified and guest post
Use Google AdSense also.

You can also take Call centers and BPO's help for lead generation,

If you want to get more info for lead generation, take a help from lead generation experts www [dot] go4customer [dot] in.

juliej
12-12-2014, 04:55 AM
Mainly Use Social Media Websites and and post Classifieds in different city.