PDA

View Full Version : In Need Of Sponsors Or Clients!

ServerMan4
12-09-2004, 12:28 PM
To Whom It May Concern,

Hello My Name Is Billy Griggs, I am currently running multiple dedicated gaming servers for Counter Strike, Half Life, Deathmatch Classic. with mods, and am hoping to have more gaming servers coming soon.
I am really in need of Sponsorship to keep these current servers up and running smoothly but with so many new and old users i would really hate to see them shut down but if i can get a sponsor to help me build more servers and deploy them i can build more servers and run regular upgrade cycles on current existing servers. Or if i can find people who are willing to lease these gaming servers from me on a month to month basis or 6 - 12 month terms that would be awesome! I have the servers running 24/7 with no downtime (except on upgrade cycle) willing to work with any deal that comes across at me and i have very competable pricing i just really need a start! If you can help me out or have any question or concerns please feel free to contact me at Bigred42096@yahoo.com
Sincerely, Billy Griggs

absolut
01-08-2005, 03:31 PM
If you have a popular web site, I think you can find sponsors just for a link or banner exchange. Try it.