PDA

View Full Version : Check My On Page - What's missing on my site?

craigkohler
05-08-2013, 03:16 AM
Hello guys, I am Dr. Craig Kohler and i have done on page of my site that is based on dental laser products but i am too confused with my website on page. Can you tell me anything wrong that i did on my website? Please tell me how can i improve my site ranking?
I do seo tricks but still i have not got good rank on Canadian google search engine. I did bookmarking, directory submissions, forum posting, local classified ads, local listing and yahoo answers. Tell now what can i do ?

blessy_smith
05-10-2013, 02:03 AM
Nice site.

Manov
05-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Good site, i think you need to give more importance to your keyword, check In what kind of keyword people seek for.. depends upon that you keep your title & description relevancy perfect.. first keep your On page stuff perfect and then go with off page techniques..

craigkohler
05-14-2013, 02:31 AM
Good site, i think you need to give more importance to your keyword, check In what kind of keyword people seek for.. depends upon that you keep your title & description relevancy perfect.. first keep your On page stuff perfect and then go with off page techniques..

Thanks for nice revert because on- page is first priority so now i have changed my site title and robots.txt file because some mistakes have been done by me on robots.txt.

terrijhon
05-14-2013, 03:56 AM
I think your site is fully correct by on page point of view and nice site.

innovativeweb
05-14-2013, 05:08 AM
Hello,

Nice site,

sanath123
05-14-2013, 07:16 AM
I have gone through this site and every thing is ok which you have done the on-page optimisation Techniques.

silvassa (http://www.onesilvassa.com)