PDA

View Full Version : How to rank for my keywords ?

yepionline
05-15-2013, 11:25 PM
I have an article directory where I am trying to rank each of the categories on Google.My problem is that I do not know how I would put keywords on such pages in order for me to rank for those keywords.

Will someone please help? This is my first time attempting to rank a page on Google.

Thanks in advance!:D

GreatAddyson
05-16-2013, 01:01 AM
There is one Meat Tags will be there in your webpage code, place your targeted keywords into that meta tags->meta Keywords..It will be indexed by the search engines easily, and they will bring you as early as possible to your keywords rankings in search engines.

blessy_smith
05-16-2013, 01:42 AM
Use long tail keyword phrases and exercise patience. Everybody who puts up a website wants to rank fast, but you can only do your part and let the search engines do the rest.

Vamp1re
05-16-2013, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the posting, Really helpful for me regarding SEO.

innovativeweb
05-16-2013, 05:09 AM
Hello,

There are so many off page techniques that are helpful for keyword ranking.But before off page SEO your On page SEO should be completed for your site.
After on page you can start off page SEO like social bookmarking,article submission,guest posting,blog posting etc .

Sara Watson
05-16-2013, 05:21 AM
To rank a site you need to do both onpage and offpage optimization.

Optimize the your site content with the targeted keywords. Try to include them in the page title. Use the important keywords in H1. Use the keywords in the content.

Build links with your targeted keywords. Do forum posting, blog commenting, competitive analysis, directory submission to the get links.

sabrinasai
05-17-2013, 12:03 AM
I'm assuming this is a keyword research question rather than a how to put keywords on a site?

Before you go spending money on seo services, you should at least know what you want to rank for. You can't measure your success if you don't have a set goal

The problem with making too broad of a directory is that you will be competing with massive directories. You could instead focus on creating a niche directory, something that you can actually rank subcategories for.

Markgibson431
05-18-2013, 04:05 AM
After on page you can start off page SEO like social bookmarking,article submission,guest posting,blog posting etc .