PDA

View Full Version : I am wondering which of these two will rank fast?

BerthaJones
05-16-2013, 06:20 PM
Which of these blogging platform will rank and indexed quickly in search engines? Is it blogger.com or Wordpress.com?

innovativeweb
05-17-2013, 02:03 AM
Hello,

I think word press is good for traffic,this my personal experience. I have blog for both and I am getting visitor more than the blogger.

Sara Watson
05-17-2013, 03:14 AM
Wordpress is more flexible and SEO friendly than Blogger.

GreatAddyson
05-17-2013, 03:19 AM
Blogger gives quick results when compare to wordpress, because blogger is owned by Google...

Bull
05-17-2013, 07:42 AM
I would also recommend you to create backlinks to your sites if you want to increase traffic.
Well, forum posting and blog commenting are very helpful ways to achieve the result. and paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) is my suggestion.
Their writers are professionals - you will get what you pay for.

Hire Developer
05-20-2013, 03:56 AM
I think both are good, why you not use randomly? Blogger and Wordpess both are playing crucial role to get good traffic.

steveschmidt85
05-20-2013, 11:29 AM
I have tried both sites and my experience says that wordpress.com is better for indexing and getting higher and faster PR than blogger.com.

Mark Steve
05-23-2013, 09:35 AM
I'd like to suggest you blogger because personally I am using it and I found good result on it.

blessy_smith
05-24-2013, 12:28 AM
It depends. From experience I have 3 blogs, one runs on blogger, the others on wordpress. The advantages of my wordpress sites are because of the plugins used within to help support SEO. So it depends on what you do with both platforms

webcreations
05-24-2013, 01:20 AM
Blogger is better than WordPress.Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. there are a lot of blogspot sites that tops in Google for various keywords.Blogger is 100% free. Most Internet marketers suggests that you should start blogging with blogspot to familiarize yourself to various aspects like posting, widgets, applications, elements, feeds and many others.