PDA

View Full Version : What is Pixel Submission?

aquaprin90
05-22-2013, 01:44 AM
I heard somewhere about this term Pixel Submission that it is a SEO technique but have never use it and I didn't even got a clear idea about what it is? So, explain what Pixel Submission is?

Priya321
05-22-2013, 05:32 AM
i have no idea..soooryyy

swatihotels
05-22-2013, 07:46 AM
Pixel Submission is just to publish your inbound links by means of imges with alt labels. Pixel distribution websites may be compensated or free. But in the sight of Search engines these inbound links don't have much reliability.

jenny123
05-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Thanks for sharing about pixel submissions, It sound important for seo services.

Azzishah
05-22-2013, 08:30 AM
you are basically buying a pixel on a site that sells ads. some of the pixels you buy are literally a pixel like a dot or so while others might be like a small button or upto a banner, but guys I am not suggesting anyone to buy this pixel choice is your what i say.best advertising agencies in India (<a href="http://www.aquariusppl.com">best advertising agencies in India</a>)

sabrinasai
05-22-2013, 11:47 PM
you are basically buying a pixel on a site that sells ads. some of the pixels you buy are literally a pixel like a dot or so while others might be like a small button or upto a banner. i dont suggest anyone to buy such ads because the site owner usually sells ads to just about anyone and there will be lot of sites in various niche on the same page. sometimes you will see hundreds of pixels meaning hundreds of outgoing links on a single page. completely useless

webcreations
05-23-2013, 12:34 AM
Pixel submission is the process of submitting the small picture or pixel with the website link. pixel submission is a type of URL submission method in which you can post your ad as free or paid as pixel ad sites. The sites sell the div or place where you can buy in pixels. So you will have to buy the pixels as much as your requirements and submit your ad in it. It is called pixel submission.

blessy_smith
05-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Pixel submission is a type of url submission method by purchasing pixels from other websites. "Million Dollar Homepage" is one. Google it and you can find more info about it.
I have no idea what it has to do with SEO..

Vamp1re
05-23-2013, 02:40 AM
Pixel Submission is technique of off page seo its just like social bookmarking. you can get back links for this technique.

seovikrama2z
05-23-2013, 03:44 AM
first off all thanks for the question and the answer, truly i never heard it before, but now i know what is pixel submission.

akashram
05-23-2013, 04:57 AM
Pixel Submission is a off-page seo technique.

aquaprin90
05-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Thanks everyone for sharing about pixel submission. So, is it helpful for increasing traffic on website and how much does it cost to buy a pixel?

jayanta1
05-24-2013, 04:28 AM
Pixel submission is one kind of URL submission technique through purchasing images from other websites. It is one type of paid advertising for website.

links123
05-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Pixel submission is just publishing your inbound links with images and alt tag.

anirban09P
07-04-2014, 12:10 AM
I guess it has to do with SEO because no one at all is really going to ever click on a pixel you buy off of some million dollar homepage clone site, so the only reason someone would do it is because they would do something such as spend $100 buying 100 different pixels across 100 different domains for 100 SEO backlinks that no one would ever click on.

AvniShergill
07-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Pixel submission is a type of the URL submission method by purchasing pixels from other websites. It means posting your ad as free or paid as pixel ads sites(small and big images).