PDA

View Full Version : Best cloud hosting company?

Vec&sec
05-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Please i want a good cloud hosting company, any suggestion for me.
What are the best cloud web hosts you know?
Novatrend.ch cloud hosting solutions? What are your views?
Any recommendations? How helpful is their customer support?

Thanks in advance.

zita
05-24-2013, 05:46 AM
Hello, go for Hosting raja cloud they offer reliable and affordable cloud hosting services.

thewebhostingdi
05-26-2013, 03:10 AM
As an alternate I will recommend you to choose AccuWebHosting for your Cloud Hosting requirements. AccuWebHosting provides 24x7 support by Live chat and by email.

Nmoudf
05-27-2013, 07:07 AM
The best Cloud servers in Europe are provided by Hostpro company, there is no doubt.

Server Hosting
05-29-2013, 12:35 PM
The best cloud hosting compagny is World Cloud Hosting. their*****skilful support is available 24/7

alok897
05-30-2013, 06:45 AM
I don't have any knowledge about on Novatrend.ch I prefer to choose hostnsoft.com for my website hosting plan because of the services and price.

Galenesmith
05-31-2013, 01:31 AM
i have also heard about the AT&T entering the market of cloud hosting and given that this is reall a telecom giant in the US..i hope one can trust this company.

ThatGuy
06-03-2013, 06:39 AM
Seems the best option to get low-cost quality cloud hosting solutions is Newpush. I am impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost. Support is always ready to help.

ChristineRe
06-04-2013, 04:29 AM
Ist thing I want to know is there matter regarding server location ?How many site you want to publish on the web ?is there any adult content issues?

GardnerBulkeley
06-05-2013, 10:17 AM

Thanks in advance.

Most of the Hosting service provider offer Cloud based solutions. Could you please list down your requirements along with the server location, so that forum members can suggest an appropriate hosting company.

Corrazon
06-07-2013, 05:02 AM
I love cloud hosting services provided by citycloud.eu. They are reputable company and their stability is great. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.

Peligino
06-11-2013, 06:57 AM
I've been with Novatrend.ch VPS hosting service for over 8 months now and I've not had one problem with them. I contacted their support and told them my requirements, they replied very fast and were very polite with me and explained me everything I needed to know. After 10 minuted passed they found a good VPS fit for my needs. All I can say about their support is that they responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand.

Snoopy
06-13-2013, 04:59 AM
I support suggested Newpush cloud hosting solution. Their reliability is highest, support is skilled and prices are reasonable, you won't regret.

Bull
06-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Well, Novatrend.ch has been nothing but superb.
Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. They were answered so quickly that it almost seemed to be a chat session. The team has high integrity and they value each customer.
Great cheap service and easy too use.

links123
06-15-2013, 04:53 AM
Go for hosting-raja they are the best.

charcoal
06-18-2013, 04:55 AM
According to my research Newpush.com is the best option for cloud hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime my site has had.

russeladword
06-18-2013, 06:54 AM
There are numerous hosting solutions available in the market but few are acquiescent for development environment in comparison to Drupal, Magento & Joomla hosting. Cloudways have humble origins and started out as a standing cloud but due to its ease of use and user friendly features it garnered the attention of small businesses & digital agencies in europe.

Anthonymercado
06-19-2013, 05:23 AM
First you check trail basis for cloud hosting then you full satisfied for cloud services then you buy package.

Adam001
06-27-2013, 07:48 AM
I was really impressed by readymakers.com cloud web hosting (http://readymakers.com/cloud-hosting.html) solutions.
These guys are great and it would be really good for you, OP, to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service...

atiberu
06-27-2013, 08:53 AM
You might want to try HPCHost.com (http://www.HPCHost.com) they offer VMware High Availability Server Cloud and are Extremely cost effective.

Glow
07-03-2013, 06:21 AM
No doubt, kvchosting.com would be nice. Their servers are very stable.
So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.

konetkar500
07-16-2013, 06:10 AM
I think that which provider is the best for you depends very much on what services you need.

If you need to attach and remove storage volumes live, create and remove servers through an API, create your own VLAn and assign IP addresses as you like, then you are looking at a relatively smaller market and higher cost.

If all you need is a few linux servers, with loose specifications, then the market is huge.

If you want a complicated service, I would chose the provider based on their management system and technical ability, because it's such a complex service.

If you need a relatively simple service, I would choose the provider based on if the support staff seems skilled and if you think you'll get on well with them, because you'll be at their mercy when there's a problem that needs resolved.

ValiKo
07-19-2013, 09:12 AM
Are you looking for fully managed solution or do you plan managing it yourself?

dcline
07-23-2013, 11:27 AM
It really depends what you want. For example, we wanted a company that specializes in accounting software and offers QuickBooks services that are expandable and easy to manage. There are a TON of add-ons for QuickBooks and not all of the cloud hosting providers are able to manage/host them all.

Some hosting providers give you the application only. The company we went with (InsynQ) gives you a Windows virtual desktop that you can log in to from anywhere, anytime. This meant we had access (at no extra charge) to the entire MS Office suite and are able to add and remove apps and users as needed. We find it much better than the alternative which is simply logging into a website and then clicking the program we wanted to use. Instead we log into a desktop that looks and functions just like a Windows desktop we are used to.

Anyway, you can learn more about InsynQ's QuickBooks Hosting here (http://www.insynq.com/quickbooks_hosting.html) if you're interested.

donaldduck
07-24-2013, 01:08 AM
whatever you choose is considered to be the best company for us......

kanekr
07-24-2013, 08:44 PM
why dont u try datasoft...
They have a 24*7 support via chat and mail
i heard that they have a good support with lot of satisfied customers

PoolrepairLV
07-25-2013, 12:45 AM
Try EuroVPS cloud service. They serve both Linux and Windows OS.

serry
07-26-2013, 07:41 AM
AccuWebHosting.Com is one of the best web hosting companies... You can try it!!! Hope you will find it good...

waqasdhedhi
08-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Heroku and Amazon Elastic Beanstalk

Brianlara
09-11-2013, 01:43 AM
I always take service from HostGator web hosting company because they provide unlimited disk space,unlimited bandwidth,99% up time,24*7 technical support and lots of offers also.What we expect beyond this?

rajivdevkk
09-26-2013, 03:16 AM
I am also want to know any good hosting company because I want to change my hosting server.

PattiLynch
10-15-2013, 01:42 AM
you may also try Hostgator as they are also boasting with the reasonable services with the reasonable charges .. though i have not use any but proving you an option to go with

valeria
12-17-2013, 05:39 AM
The best web hosting company are dreamhost, bluehost.

jimmyjjohn
12-24-2013, 03:44 AM
As an alternate I will recommend you to choose Accu Web Hosting for your Cloud Hosting requirements. Accu Web Hosting provides 24x7 support by Live chat and by email.

elsie12
04-16-2014, 01:34 AM
Rackspace and hosting raja both are best of cloud hosting go for it.

rossiwhite
05-05-2014, 03:10 AM
Facilitate with the best Cloud Storage Services is e-Celtic, because e-Celtic has created a robust and secure cloud infrastructure and is providing high end cloud solutions.

markk
05-31-2014, 02:52 PM
Hi. Sorry i was late in helping with your query. So when it comes to choosing a Quickbooks hosting provider or an application hosting provider, you should keep in mind various things like server speed, technical support, pricing and their overall service quality.And if it is possible for you, try to contact previous customers who have been already using the service from the company.As for me, i am a CPA and our company have been using the Quickbooks hosting service from a cost effective and extremly reliable company called "HITECH-CLOUD HOSTING SOLUTIONS (http://www.hitech-cloud.com/quickbooks-hosting.php).I have been personally using their service since 3 years, and trust me they have not given me a chance to complain.They have super techincal support team , and one of their best feature is their pricing.For a small sized company like us, it is really cost-effective.They have reputable brand presence in the market with servers located in USA and London.Hope i was able to help you with your query

rossiwhite
06-11-2014, 02:24 AM
they offer reliable and affordable cloud hosting services www.eceltic.ie (http://www.eceltic.ie/)

webcreations
06-25-2014, 12:18 AM
According to me dream host is best cloud host company because dream host offers the best web hosting with easy one click installs, unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage.

willcolson040
07-22-2014, 02:30 AM
There are many cloud hosting company these days but according to me if any company provides you best services in affordable price which is good for me.

SammiRose
07-22-2014, 03:53 AM
Best cloud hosting companies give quality web hosting and technical support services. One of them is Softsys Hosting! Pay for the web hosting resources as per your budget

Olin Lamanna
08-29-2014, 12:26 AM
This can help you decide which is best dependent on your desired company: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-15-most-valuable-cloud-computing-companies-2013-7?op=1.

kaufenpreis
09-21-2014, 11:53 AM
Rackspace Hosting is a veteran hosting company that developed and opened their Cloud Servers in 2009. Clients who like service will be thrilled at the level Rackspace provides. They are available 24/7/365 for your needs. But with their reliable and flexible cloud computing technology it is unlikely you will ever need to call. They offer a flexible and scaleable pay structure so you only pay for what you use, and grow when you need to. And with over 40,000 cloud server customers Rackspace has a leg up on the compet

Pravin
10-09-2014, 07:59 AM
If you are looking for customised plans for cloud and best uptime guarantee, I would suggest you to check with the services offered by ESDS. You can check their plans at: https://www.esds.co.in/enlight-cloud-hosting.php

ivankent
11-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Thanks For sharing this information....

crushmymugshot1
11-17-2014, 07:12 AM
Cloud hosting services help lay your fears to rest. These specialized platforms make it easy to scale the infrastructure behind your application or website at a moment’s notice, without a dedicated IT department.

StuartSpindlow
11-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Yeah you should try hosting-raja once, they are really best.

crushmymugshot1
12-02-2014, 06:16 AM
If you are tired of having bulky documentation, then cloud hosting services are the way to go. I had the same feeling when my small on line business had been running for about a year and so I started using cloud hosting services. Since then I have never turned back, cloud hosting has been the solution to all of my cloud computing needs.

fuzzler
12-20-2014, 06:44 PM
I still think the best company would be the one to provide the best tech support in the long run. I still have to make up my mind on it though.

unlukyfellow
01-20-2015, 05:39 AM
Thanks in advance.

I have no idea about that hosting site which you mentioned here.If you are looking for reliable cloud hosting Solutions you can rely on 9CubeHosting.com (http://9cubehosting.com/linux-cloud-hosting-packages/) You will be pleased by their affordable prices, attractive offers and knowledgeable support.

robertmiker
01-22-2015, 01:51 AM
I don't have any idea about this dear.

glandsbronze
02-03-2015, 02:44 AM
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

excelcare01
02-04-2015, 01:51 AM
Yeah, why don't you choose hosting-raja. It could be good for you dear.

harry26
02-04-2015, 06:03 AM
AccuWebHosting is also very good cloud hosting company.

nldisplays
02-21-2015, 12:55 AM
You’ve been working for several weeks on providing your newest web start-up concept to life; you’ve put in a lot of time, a lot of your own money, and a lot of sweating and crying. You’re lastly prepared to launch your development to the community.

pellekarlsson
02-23-2015, 06:06 AM
Hi,
IX Cloud Hosting (http://www.ixwebhosting.com/cloud-hosting) helps you to design, build and run your workloads to help you achieve success in the cloud.
Good Luck!

harryjack
02-24-2015, 05:49 AM
Reasoning server comparison lets you find the best cloud server prices for your specific requirements. Reasoning servers typically make the largest participation.

SerinaMAhren
03-19-2015, 02:33 AM
If you are looking for the best cloud hosting service, then visit my signature for sure. It will provide you required result.

Aditi Tyagi
03-19-2015, 03:07 AM
I highly recommend AceCloudHosting service. They has been in the cloud business since 2004, providing cloud services across the globe with round the clock security and 24x7 technical support on affordable prices.

thejohn
04-01-2015, 06:04 PM
Hello Guys,

Recently I was looking for cheap and fast vps. My friend refers me a Phi9 webhosting. "He said that last year I had ordered the vps from Phi9". And his site is http://bestdealcomputers.com which is hosted on a vps and really fastest website. These guys also provdies the WIndows, Linux, and Unix VPS.
they have not updated the vps packages on their site http://phi9.com yet. but you can confirm from them via email support@phi9.com.

alicemaris558
05-25-2015, 06:00 AM
If you are looking for best cloud hosting company then I would recommend you that CloudOYE because it gives fast, secure and reliable cloud hosting services at an affordable rates.

sanamgupta
05-27-2015, 12:38 AM
Here are the best 10 cloud hosting providers:
1. arvixe
2. site5
3. Zip cloud
4. webhost
5. SINGLEHOP
6. justcloud.com
7. VPS NET
8. UK2.NET
9. ix WEB HOSTING
10. WHUK

cloudsocius
06-02-2015, 04:25 AM
I would like to recommend you CloudSocius (http://www.cloudsocius.com/salesforce-services/consultancy/) company which provides the best cloud based services.

ganddy
06-23-2015, 03:45 PM
There's actually no best hosting company out there since every one of them is unique. But for starters, I think Dreamhost offers on of the best tech support out there by far. https://imagicon.info/cat/13/1.gif

pellekarlsson
06-26-2015, 04:07 AM
Say goodbye to all your hosting problems with Cloud Hosing (http://www.ixwebhosting.com/cloud-hosting)Plans of IX Web Hosting. It takes care of everything for you and provides 24*7 customer support. Ix Web Hosting is a reputed company known for its high quality service and excellent customer support.

Tereskaud
06-26-2015, 04:42 AM
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

wendyrbean
07-03-2015, 07:19 AM
Go4hosting (http://www.go4hosting.in/)is a best cloud hosting company in India who provider all type of cloud hosting services including cloud CDN, cloud storage. To know more you can visit the website.

swlocums
09-01-2015, 02:40 AM
Godady is the best hosting provider company that offer hosting at affordable rate.

swlocums
09-01-2015, 03:47 AM
best coloud hosting company is euk host.

Bluesky94
11-01-2016, 10:06 AM
I will recommend you to choose AccuWebHosting for your Cloud Hosting requirements.

manoharparakh
11-19-2019, 12:49 AM
expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.

deepakkushwaha
12-13-2019, 03:23 AM
Well, there are a lot of cloud hosting companies available in the market that provides the hosting at reasonable charges, all you can do is to search for the "best cloud hosting company" in google and you will see lot of search results, choose the one which is on the top.
Thank Me Later.

Sweta123
01-21-2020, 02:54 AM
You can visit our site for better hosting www.thesagenext.com

alanclarc143
01-24-2020, 02:21 AM
According to my personal experience, Sagenext (https://www.thesagenext.com?utm_source=hotsearch&utm_medium=forum%20thread&utm_campaign=alanclarc) is the best cloud hosting company and they provide a professional approach to create world-class cloud hosting solutions to fit the requirements of their valued clients at unbeatable costs. They are the winner of Rising Star 2019 and Premium Usability 2019 Awards by FinancesOnline in accounting software category along with being recognized as one of the top VARs in 2019 by Accounting Today, which speak volumes about their quality of services, technical expertise, and professionalism.

alanclarc143
02-14-2020, 01:06 AM
We take a suited approach towards creating world-class cloud hosting solutions tailored as per the requirements of our pristine clients at unbeatable costs. Quite recently, we have been awarded as the winner of the Rising Star 2019 and Premium Usability 2019 Awards by FinancesOnline in the accounting software category along with being recognized as one of the top VARs in 2019 by Accounting Today, which speaks volumes about our quality of services, technical expertise, and professionalism. We have Microsoft certified engineers, network technicians, and cloud computing experts, each having profound knowledge, skills, and vast experience in the field of accounting application hosting.

Get more detail here: Why Choose Sagenext As Your QuickBooks Hosting Provider (https://www.thesagenext.com/blog/sagenext-best-quickbooks-hosting-provider/?utm_source=hostsearch&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=alanclarc)

anju
02-14-2020, 08:00 AM
Hello,
the best Cloud Hosting (https://www.ewebguru.com/cloud-dedicated-servers.php) provider, I would suggest you eWebGuru.com as they have the best technical support system & provide guaranteed 99.99% server uptime.

alexpaul
02-24-2020, 02:02 AM
Generally speaking, I have never used Novatrend.ch so I can not say anything about this hosting provider. Some of the best cloud hosting provider in my list are:

- Cloudways - managed cloud hosting (Recommended)
- SiteGround
- WPEngine
- Kinsta

Cloudnow
04-12-2022, 02:23 AM
Cloud hosting splits a physical server into multiple virtual machines. Cloud hosting makes it incredibly easy to instantly allocate resources in accordance with the emerging needs of a website or application. If you are looking for application development services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies offer app modernization services (https://www.cloudnowtech.com/application-development-services.html) and app development services.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/application-development-services.html

Cloudnow
09-27-2022, 03:44 AM
The new host reputable company and its stability are great. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.If you are looking for DevOps services (https://www.cloudnowtech.com/devops-services.html) and DevOps consulting services (https://www.cloudnowtech.com/devops-services.html) for your business then I suggest cloudnow technologies. Cloudnow technologies DevOps services assist organizations in DevOps adoption using the right approach.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/devops-services.html

yrhost
09-30-2022, 02:58 AM
There are a lot of web hosting company provide cloud hosting. I suggest YRHost provide the best cloud hosting service. YRHostΒ’s OnApp cloud-hosting (https://www.yrhost.in/cloud-servers-india.html) offering - Quick, real-time scalability of processing power, memory, storage and bandwidth. Application instances can be scaled up or down rapidly, mi -service, and without downtime.

ownwebservers1
10-17-2022, 01:50 PM
Ownwebservers is the only hosting solution that gives you complete control over your cloud hosting, whether the task be deciding who gets root access to your servers, or choosing your IP allocation.

Ownwebservers also offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to scaling resources up or down. Server capacity can be increased or decreased in minutes, and elements like CPU, RAM, storage space, and even firewalls can be added or taken away with one click on your end.

Get 15% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans (https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/). Use coupon code CLOUD15 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud Servers Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• Memory - 8 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $24.65/mo. With using promo code CLOUD15 | Order Now (https://ownwebservers.com/serviceinfo/cart.php?a=add&pid=57)

nancyparker
10-18-2022, 01:50 AM
Quickcloudhosting is best hosting provider.

davidsmith07
10-20-2022, 01:12 AM
bodHOST is the only hosting solution that gives you complete control over your cloud hosting, whether the task is deciding who gets root access to your servers or choosing your IP allocation.

bodHOST also offers a lot of flexibility when it comes to scaling resources up or down. Server capacity can be increased or decreased in minutes, and elements like CPU, RAM, storage space, and even firewalls can be added or taken away with one click on your end.

You can save 50% OFF on all managed Cloud Server Hosting (https://www.bodhost.com/cloud-hosting) plans - Use Code CLOUD50. This offer is limited time.

Visit for more offers: https://www.bodhost.com/blog/spooky-halloween-web-hosting-treats-you-cant-resist/

1awilliam0
10-20-2022, 05:10 AM
Cloud hosting providers of all prices offer free trials, but plenty of cheap cloud hosting services offer significant value for their price if you're looking for strictly budget-friendly options.
Bluehost Web Hosting. Best for Building WordPress Sites. ...
IN Motion Web Hosting. Best for a Lengthy Money-Back Guarantee.
Dream Host Web Hosting. Best for Cloud Hosting. .
A2 Web Hosting. Best for Stellar Customer Service. .
Acute Hosting. ...
Liquid Web Hosting. ...
Host winds Web Hosting.

ownwebservers1
11-04-2022, 12:05 PM
OwnWebServers is a powerful web hosting solution for businesses websites. This web host features maximum reliability and robust security protocols among its extensive set of additional features.

Great deal from OwnWebServers - Save 15% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans (https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/). Use coupon code CLOUD15 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• Memory - 8 GB

>>>> Price $24.65/mo. With using promo code CLOUD15 | Order Now (https://ownwebservers.com/serviceinfo/cart.php?a=add&pid=57)

Jessicae
11-10-2022, 08:53 AM
Middle host
Symbol host
Hostinger
Blue host
Namecheap

davidsmith07
11-14-2022, 01:19 AM
I've been using bodHOST's VPS hosting service (https://www.bodhost.com/linux-vps) for more than two years, and I've never had a problem. I contacted their support and explained my needs; they promptly replied, were very kind, and provided me with all the information I required.

After searching for a suitable VPS for ten minutes, they found one. All I can say about their assistance is that they provided help that I could use and easily understand in response to my queries in double-quick time.

bodHOST is running the Black Friday Sale 2022. (https://www.bodhost.com/blog/biggest-black-friday-cyber-monday-web-hosting-deals-in-2022/) You can get 50% OFF on cloud hosting - Use Code : ClOUD50. Hurry Avail yourself of this offer now!

ownwebservers1
09-18-2023, 03:28 PM
OwnWebServers is a powerful web hosting solution for businesses websites. This web host features maximum reliability and robust security protocols among its extensive set of additional features.

Great deal from OwnWebServers - Save 25% OFF on Cloud Servers Hosting plans (https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/). Use coupon code DCS25 during checkout. This offer is limited time.

Cloud 1

• CPU Cores - 4 Core
• Storage SSD - 160 GB
• Memory - 8 GB

>>>> Price $21.75/mo. With using promo code DCS25 | Order Now (https://ownwebservers.com/serviceinfo/cart.php?a=add&pid=57)

davidsmith07
10-27-2023, 01:42 AM
I just came across an incredible offer from bodHOST that I had to share with you all! They are currently running a special promotion where you can get an exclusive 15% discount on their Best Cloud Hosting (https://www.bodhost.com/web-servers/cloud-hosting) plans. Whether you're running a small website, an e-commerce store, or a complex web application, bodHOST's Cloud Hosting services provide the scalability and reliability you need.

Use Code: CLOUDY15

To avail of this discount, simply use the coupon code CLOUDY15 during checkout. This means you can enjoy their high-performance Cloud Hosting solutions at a significantly reduced price.

kasadaratech
11-02-2023, 02:55 AM

Thanks in advance.

Azure is a comprehensive cloud platform that provides a wide range of services, including compute, storage, networking, databases, analytics, and more. With Azure, you can build, deploy, and manage applications and services quickly and easily, all while benefiting from Microsoft's vast experience and expertise in enterprise computing. Kasadara Technology Solutions offers top-notch cloud hosting solutions through Microsoft Azure.

In addition to cloud hosting we also provides expert Microsoft Power Platform services (https://kasadara.com/microsoft-power-platform/) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 services (https://kasadara.com/microsoft-dynamics-365/). Power Platform is a suite of low-code/no-code tools for building applications and automating processes. Dynamics 365 is a suite of business applications for sales, customer service, finance, operations, and more.