PDA

View Full Version : what is the best word press or blogger?

binarynpixel
05-27-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi Guys,
which is best for SEO, Wordpress or Blogger? and can i get instant result by which. please share your feedback.
Thanks.

crescendo
05-27-2013, 07:49 AM
I prefer Wordpress. It's easier to make custom blogs over it. Plus Wordpress has SEO plugins that makes it SEO friendly

missmad
05-27-2013, 03:32 PM
I prefer WordPress, because it's really easier and it''s featured are great and huge list of plugins.

webcreations
05-28-2013, 12:19 AM
Blogger is best for those who don't have technical knowledge, so is wordpress.com and both are giving free blogging opportunity.

akashram
05-28-2013, 01:50 AM
Wordpress is best. It's user-friendly. Many plugins are available.

Vamp1re
05-28-2013, 02:17 AM
I don't think so there is any comparison between both of them, both have their own value and worth, but personally i like wordpress.

honeysign
05-28-2013, 02:40 AM
I think wordpress is best blogger which gives free and best blogging opportunity to all users.

nrvaghela
05-28-2013, 02:48 AM
According to me WordPress is best because it provides free readymade SEO plugins so it will more helpful to get good results.

jayanta1
05-28-2013, 04:51 AM
In my view WordPress is best. It is more flexible than Blogger, so you can customize it the way you want. It's also simple to use however you need to spend some time learning it if you are new to WordPress.

blessy_smith
05-29-2013, 03:31 AM
According to me wordpress is best...

Hire Developer
05-29-2013, 07:15 AM
I think blogger is pretty good because it has lots of good themes which you pick according to your topic plus it also good for earning.

nkindustries
05-29-2013, 07:43 AM
WordPress is better than Blogger.

seocrat
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
For seo purpose Blogger is better then WordPress, You can make your blogger seo friendly and Google index it very fast. WordPress is good for website's blog.

Thanks,

infinitnet
05-29-2013, 10:11 AM
It shouldn't matter that much which one you choose, SEO depends on a lot of other factors rather than the CMS you choose.

Server Hosting
05-29-2013, 12:46 PM
I prefer WordPress, because it's really easier

limanto
05-31-2013, 04:07 AM
I mostly preferred blogger. Wordpress and blogger are the most popular writing a blog service and both have its own benefits and drawbacks. Blogger is possessed by Search engines. WordPress is a free and free writing a blog software.

innovativeweb
05-31-2013, 05:54 AM
Hello,

I think both are the best for blogging but I love the word press most.

aquaprin90
06-03-2013, 01:47 AM
Yes, I also think that Wordpress is the best..

robwilley7
06-03-2013, 02:21 AM
But Obvious WordPress.....

PoolrepairLV
06-03-2013, 02:28 AM
I used to like Blogger; only to found out that it is limited in comparison to WordPress. In WP, you have plug-ins and other features to exploit to optimize your WP site. There are also a wide array of web templates to choose from. All these things are updated and new ones are introduced from time to time.

noahwilson
06-03-2013, 03:25 AM
Both are best blogging platform, but i think Blogger is best for SEO, because its relevant to google.

yepionline
06-03-2013, 03:45 AM
Hello,
Both are best for Search Engine Optimization.

thecroods
06-04-2013, 10:37 AM
I always prefer Wordpress. It's best, you can also make it SEO friendly by using plugins. . It's also simple to use however you need to spend some time learning it if you are new to WordPress.

johndevis
06-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Both have their own certain importance. SO both are good and preferable.

seovikrama2z
06-04-2013, 03:24 PM
I used both of them but when you talk about the seo wordpress is easily index compare to blogspot.

sabrinasai
06-04-2013, 10:24 PM
I would say both are good but when comparing both i would suggest Wordpress!

Jitendra Shukla
06-05-2013, 07:35 AM
As per my user experience word press is best among all, it's user friendly and lot of SEO plugin available for word press.

Diptijoshi
06-05-2013, 07:57 AM
WordPress is the best.............

Manov
06-07-2013, 01:20 AM
Word press is best,
A free WordPress.com account offers:
A blog, which you can turn into a full-on static or hybrid (part blog, part static) website.
3GB of free storage for posts and media.
Publicize, a tool for connecting your blog with social networks.
Free statistics for tracking visitors.
Access to hundreds of non-premium themes, many of which can be customised further.
WordPress.com access from mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry.

Source: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/blogger-vs-wordpress-comparision/

yepi
06-10-2013, 02:33 AM
Wordpress and Blogger both are best for blogging. According to me, In SEO blogging Blogger is little bit better than Wordpress.

Johnpaul
06-13-2013, 07:33 AM
Wordpress is the best, you can easily customize the things.

dalevarman
06-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Wordpress and blogger both are web 2.0 site. I really like wordpress because it give hundreds of non-premium themes to access, many of which can be customised further. Wordpress is an open source and free to download and it is consuming to approved our blog.

mikeslough99
06-13-2013, 11:02 AM
Both have their own value and worth, but personally i like wordpress.

Honey
06-14-2013, 03:53 AM
I always use WordPress because it is user-friendly and lots of amazing features.

steverandey
06-14-2013, 04:19 AM
BLOGGER

Google owns blogger and hence applies its policies to it. One of the biggest advantages with blogger is that you’ll take hardly 10 minutes to setup a blog with Blogspot.com account. It is very easy to use and maintain. If you are done with setting your blogger account you can start posting immediately. Let’s discuss some points about blogger as a blogging platform one by one:

With blogger it is really too easy to maintain account. You can easily add new pages and post. It is very easy to switch to different designs using any of the given templates and layouts.
Domain name with blogger account is always like “yourblogname.blogspot.in” by default (depending upon your country ‘.in’ will be changed). But blogger gives you to choose your own domain name for $10 per year and connect your blogger account with your personalized domain name. The biggest advantage of this is you do not need to bother about hosting cost.
No coding is needed. Blogger supports almost all features that a simple blog should have. If you have an account with blogger then you do not need to be from technical background. At present blogger supports many templates and you can use different layouts to customize those templates.
Awesome gadgets are offered by blogger as their free features to all blogger account. You can easily add gadgets like news, weather reports, currency converter, videos, slideshow, search box etc by a single click. You can place these gadgets where ever you want in your blog by changing their position by customizing layouts. If you smartly arrange these gadgets, you will succeed to create a good blog without paying anything. You can add your own gadget if you have the code of that gadget.
AdSense Integration is very easy with blogger because both are owned by same company. So those who want to start blogging to earn some money they can opt for blogger as it gives you by default option of AdSense to start with. You can integrate AdSense directly from your blog and after activation of AdSense you can show ads and make money online. You can use your blog to promote affiliate products to third party to simply make money. Through Amazon affiliate program blogger itself allows to generate affiliate revenue.
With blogger account Google own all your data. If Google finds you for anything that is violating its policies than it can shut your account down without any notification. You would be aware of this fact if you have ever heard about “Google slap”.
These were some points about blogger as a blogging platform. If you want a personal blog and want to share your experiences with friends and relative then blogger is perfect for you. If you want to share your knowledge with your friends and you post very rarely then blogger should be your choice. You can earn money from blogger without spending even a single dollar. So design your own blog, customize it according to your need, use gadgets and enjoy amazing blogging experience with blogger.

WORDPRESS

Now let’s discuss about other blogging platform which is also most popular. WordPress it is well known as CMS (content management system). It is open source and hence offers you fully customization. You should not be confused with wordpress.org and wordpress.com. Both are owned by same owner but wordpress.com is something like blogger it offers you free hosting and domain name (yourwebsitename.wordpress.com). WordPress.org is official site of the wordpress project and we will discuss about the same. You can download latest version of wordpress from wordpress.org and can start your website and blog with a domain and server that you own. Let’s have some look on what wordpress offers us:

WordPress is absolutely free. All you need is hosting plan from a hosting company and a domain name. WordPress also offers single click installation if you’re hosting plan includes cpanel. With cpanel you can do a one-click installation, upgrade and removal of your WordPress platform.
As you purchase your personalized domain name so it will be like “yoursitename.com”. If you are planning to have a business website, professional website or you need a functional website to sell your products then your domain name should represent an authority and personalized domain names are best option for the same.
Wordpress removes all limitations and is open source so if you are coding expert then it is best for you. You can make wordpress do whatever you want to. It offers thousands of themes for almost all niches. You can go for premium wordpress themes if you need to setup highly professional blog.
Supports thousands of plugins and gadgets. You can easily install and activate any plugin as per your need. Plugins do additional functions that you want to be added in your website. It makes your websites really functional and helps visitors in many ways. For example with wordpress plugin you can add a feature to comment from your Facebook account directly. Installation of plugin requires a single click. It’s that much easy to add and use a plugin and you can uninstall them whenever you want to.
You can also integrate adsense account with your wordpress site after activation from Google. If your blog is powered with wordpress then you can customize it in a better way and make it search engine friendly. With default installation you need a couple of plugins and even a better theme to really maximize the Adsense potential. With WordPress on your own domain you can ping as many blog directories as you want, and start getting more traffic so can increase your earnings.

mitsay
06-17-2013, 09:42 PM
Both are good for SEO purpose. But you need to build SEO friendly site in both case, wheather it is Word Press or Blogger. But I personally prefer Word Press.

jaysh4922
06-18-2013, 03:40 AM
Wordpress removes all limitations and is open source so if you are coding expert then it is best for you.

Azzi87
06-18-2013, 03:55 AM
I think the person without technical knowledge blog-spot will be best for him and even the blog-spot is also SEO user friendly. Wordpress beats blog-spot because it had many plugins and features which very easy to use and it has best option of customize the content.

arunsingh01
06-18-2013, 04:46 AM
Blogger is best for those who don't have technical knowledge

ChristinaCa
06-13-2014, 07:43 AM
In my opinion Wordpress and Bloger both are the best Blog sites.

Abhisek
06-13-2014, 07:53 AM
Wordpress is more beneficial than Blogger. Because in Wordpress you can easily post your blog n also here from you can get list of plug in which really helps on SEO as well.

rvtrainingchd
06-13-2014, 08:10 AM
Blogger is an ideal blogging place as your posts will be indexed in the Search Engines much quicker with Blogger. Usually within a few hours of posting your newest page will appear, allowing you to receive the most traffic as quickly as possible. Apart from that, It involves a number of customization tools.

Rajiv_UDB
06-13-2014, 09:21 AM
Both are good but in wordpress you can update meta tags for every post. so most the blogs are in wordpress.

godwin
11-06-2020, 01:18 AM
If you have coding skills, you can even create your own custom plugins and use them on your blog. So how do WordPress vs Blogger compare for flexibility and customization options? WordPress is hands down the best long-term solution for any serious blogger who wants to grow their site or build an online business

nicksamson
11-06-2020, 01:32 AM
If you have coding skills, you can even create your own custom plugins and use them on your blog. So how do WordPress vs Blogger compare for flexibility and customization options? WordPress is hands down the best long-term solution for any serious blogger who wants to grow their site or build an online business.

Lead Routing Software | (https://www.leadangel.com/lead-routing/) Fuzzy Matching Software | (https://www.leadangel.com/fuzzy-matching/) Lead to Account Matching (https://www.leadangel.com/salesforce-app/)

Asgard87
05-31-2021, 09:30 AM
WordPress definitely when it comes to SEO and if it is clubbed with great hosting like Bluehost India gives then nothing like it. SEO optimization can be done much better with WordPress..

juanforce
05-31-2021, 10:44 PM
Blogger platform is better than WordPress when you are creating a blog for no other reason than you want to write. If you are OK with the limited features offered by the Blogger platform, then this is a great choice. For making money or creating a long term impact, WordPress platform is better.

nicksavoia
06-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Wordpress is more easy to manage & optimize cms while not blogger.

miller8779
06-03-2021, 03:07 AM
Personally, I would suggest to go with the WordPress