PDA

View Full Version : Advantages of VPS reselling?

Adam001
05-29-2013, 06:04 AM
Need to consult with some experts here regarding reselling VPS hosting plans.
The thing is that I came across Tailoredvps.com and recognized that they offer VPS reseller deals.
Do you think that it will bring profits? Any info on the host? What can you say about their servers, pricing and customer support?

infinitnet
05-29-2013, 10:09 AM
I've read good reviews about them on WHT, but don't have any personal experience with them. Yes, if you're doing it right, VPS reselling can of course be profitable.

GardnerBulkeley
05-30-2013, 03:25 AM
There are many reseller providers that you can buy a reseller from. But you need to make sure that you do not pay more as that would affect your profitability. You can make good profits depending on the kind of service you give to your clients and the reseller provider you choose.

Peligino
06-11-2013, 06:50 AM
It seems to me that it will be reasonable to widen the range of your search.
Take a look at HostingSource.com - their VPS deals look great. Think that it will be good to resell from them.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

SkyNetHosting
06-19-2013, 11:17 AM
Hello.

There are host that offer VPS reseller accounts free with reseller plans. You might want to try one of those.

WebDevNow
06-19-2013, 01:10 PM
My advice for you is to go for a dedicated server for around $50 or $60 plus a solusvm license for additional $17 or something and startup here. as for the vps reseller, im not that recommender as you don't own your hardware, you wouldnt be able to provide true support for your clients, plus you will pay around $20 up to $120 per month for the reseller plans of Tailoredvps.com . Just go Dedicated with Full Management Addon would be more profitable, same pricing as reseller, and much better for expanding your business later on.

Vec&sec
06-21-2013, 04:18 AM
Taking into account your needs, I would recommend you to deal with GlowHost.com
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
I can't ask for more.

mikeslough5
07-02-2013, 05:51 AM
is there any good reseller provides ? German or Romania ?

links123
07-15-2013, 06:44 AM
There are a lot of reseller service providers. But you should be alert that you should not pay more than that actually is the price for it.

luceleng
07-18-2013, 01:52 AM
profits depends on how hard you workin on selling that, mate.

dhruvpatel
07-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Vps hosting plan reselling is very difficult. Person who buy vps hosting is mostly experience buyer and have much more traffic. He will probably buy directly from reputed company. So if you want to do reselling hosting business, go for shared hosting reselling plans with lowest rate or next to free.

zomgmike
07-29-2013, 02:53 PM
The VPS resellers that I see having the most success are the ones who do something to distinguish themselves from their upstream vendor. So, for example, offering a management package that your upstream doesn't offer or specializing in Magento or some other niche increases the success rate of the reseller.

WebNet Host
07-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Picking a niche is key, find a good niche and sell your services to them. Being able to sell your services in multi-location is also important, so you can setup users in Europe, USA, Asia, and more. Dedicated, Cloud, VPS are all good services to be able to sell to your users.

GiantBall90
02-20-2014, 05:35 AM
Hi, I think the best part of VPS is no longer have to maintain your server – the owner of the virtual server will be responsible for that.

Neo.Reeves
03-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the information...

parineetichopra
04-16-2014, 12:38 PM
VPS reselling info is good.

davidsmith21
05-28-2018, 03:26 AM
Advantages of VPS reselling are given below:
1. Reasonable Price
2. Smooth Upgrades
3. Master Reselling
4. Virtual Hardware Makes No Real Issues
5. Server Management

johnmiller445
11-04-2019, 01:55 AM
Root Access:

You can have root access along with the ability to use scripts which are typically not allowed in the shared hosting environment.

Scalability:

You can upgrade your plan at any time

Security:

VPS is designed with data security in mind. They use only enterprise-class server hardware. No doubt that your data hosted on RAID enabled storage array is safe with us.

Cost Savings:

VPS services at a low-cost price to another VPS hosting providers. Their VPS services are very cost saving services.

Flexibility:

VPS hosting gives you better control over your virtual server as compared to shared hosting.
They will ensures that you pay only what you want and that you don’t have to deal with resources you will never need.

juliaalan
05-13-2020, 07:47 AM
The development of the reseller’s business may later require an upgrade to a more serious solution – to a dedicated server. A finely tuned VPS however can let a reseller host his resold accounts for a long time with no issues and for a significantly affordable price. If you are not sure about the hosting plan for your reseller campaign, order a cheap VPS hosting plan and start conquering the market of web hosting.

Oryon Networks (http://www.oryon.net) | Singapore Web Hosting (http://www.oryon.net) | Best web hosting provider (http://www.oryon.net) | Best web hosting in SG (http://www.oryon.net) | Oryon india (http://www.oryon.co.in) | Best hosting in India (http://www.oryon.co.in) |Web hosting in India (http://www.oryon.co.in)

jesica
09-26-2020, 05:57 AM
One of the main benefits of reseller hosting is that you can empower your clients that they can manage their own website using the panel, without contacting the web hosting provider.

yuva12
09-26-2020, 08:25 AM
Increased Reliability. Shared hosting is similar to a stack of dominos. ...
Dedicated Resources. ...
Increased Efficiency on a Green Platform. ...
Improved Performance. ...
Scale Resources Instantly. ...
Fully Managed Services. ...
Save Money & Grow.

mikecowell
01-21-2021, 06:51 AM
As a Reseller, you can sell VPS Hosting services to your customers who require Root Access, scalability and security or you could use it for your hosting business! ... VPS hosting gives you more control over the environment as compared to Shared Hosting.

Asgard87
02-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Need to consult with some experts here regarding reselling VPS hosting plans.
The thing is that I came across Tailoredvps.com and recognized that they offer VPS reseller deals.
Do you think that it will bring profits? Any info on the host? What can you say about their servers, pricing, and customer support?

Please don't get into the reselling hosting business for early profits.

It is the service provider's infra, and tech that needs to cater to the customer you are providing services to that will give results

So, choose a good provider. Like, in my case, I was recommended ResellerClub because they specialize in reseller hosting and you can resell all kinds of hosting.

Here, profits start coming when you markup, have enough clients and the clients are happily continuing doing business with you. It depends on a lot of post-purchase experience, like security, user experience with control panel, performance, etc.

So, while you choose a provider, have these checks in place. The safest bet to start with good plans is ResellerClub in my opinion.

mikecowell
02-11-2021, 09:49 AM
VPS hosting gives you better control over your virtual server as compared to shared hosting. The technical support for most issues is similar to that of shared hosting. Most VPS plans can be tailor-made to suit your specific business requirements.

MilesGeek
04-01-2021, 03:39 AM
VPS reselling is only profitable when you have a niche target market that you can more effectively convert into paying customers than other providers.

If you are selling to the general market, then you aren’t going to succeed simply because the existing providers will have better margins to you (they’re not reselling).

Some example target markets where you could succeed: if you live in a country where there aren’t many providers that speak the language, or if you hang out in the community of a server software and advertise VPS to users of that software

Amara Magdalene
06-04-2021, 07:51 AM
Advantages of VPS:

You do not have to share bandwidth, CPU or RAM and other resources. Only your website has access to these and that results in increased website speed, better uptime and performance. 2. Not only is VPS Hosting cost effective but it also is easy to scale and upgrade plans.

rubixvi
06-07-2021, 10:36 AM
Reselling isn't always profitable, as your server configuration is generally weaker than the ones they sell for cheaper on their end.

manoharparakh
10-29-2021, 02:27 AM
VPS Reseller Plans allow you to build VPS that you could sell to your clients. Typically, you get a the same amount of resources (RAM CPU Cores, CPU, Bandwidth, and Disk Storage) and you can design the VPS you want needed by your intended customers and offer it to your customers on your own terms.