PDA

View Full Version : Free top level domain .tk! (Help Tokelau!)

dottk
01-08-2005, 05:29 PM
The dot.tk project:
Tokelau is a small place. In September 2003, a delegation from the Dot TK team went to all three atolls to present what the Internet can mean to such a small country.

As with many countries of the world, Tokelau is proud of its fertile history and timeless beauty. Life on Tokelau is filled with peace and tranquility. In many ways, it is a simple life. However, because of its isolation and lack of industry, it is also a very poor nation. If it is to ever become self-sufficient, Tokelau needs advanced communications, education and medical care. It is the primary goal of Dot TK and the Tokelau Internet Project to bring these advances to Tokelau.

To help, register your own .tk domain.

Domains:
FREEDOMAIN.TK (free)
PAIDDOMAIN.TK ($6.95/yr)
SPECIALDOMAIN.TK ($500>/yr)

Important
Ambassador Coupon Number: 184264

184264 will give you:
- The chance to win a paid .tk domain with full dns control (~1 domain / 100 sign up)*
- The chance to win free php/perl or asp scripts (normaly ~$5) ( 1 script package / 50 sign up)*
- The chance to win .tk supporter things*
- The chance to win a dedicated server (for one month) with 1000GB transfer at Ev1servers.com*
- The chance to win free (paid) webhosting plans with no ads (75GB transfer / 2500mb space at ******************************.com for one year)*

*Make sure we can contact you through your website.

Go to http://my.dot.tk/cgi-bin/bn01a.taloha and sign up for your own free .tk top level domain today (And don't forget 184264)!

Best Regards

absolut
01-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Thanks. For all domains that I enter it gives me:
ERROR
Your selected domain name contains illegal characters. at this moment, only domain names with the following letters, digits and characters are allowed: