PDA

View Full Version : How to recover my website keywords rank.

noahwilson
06-07-2013, 03:17 AM
Hello Guys,
After new google penguin update my website keyword rank has down. so guys please help me how can i recover back.
Thanks.

stefijain
06-07-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi,

you need to track your Google webmaster tool and check health of your website. look if there are some issues with backlinks and if need remove low quality of backlinks. then you should change the content of your website too and do blogging with niche content, article submission, forums, guest posting. Just try to create nice post and quality backlinks that will help to recover your website ranking. ALso the most important do not work too much on same keywords. work for your url name, brand name.

indiatouroprtr
06-07-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi,

you need to track your Google webmaster tool and check health of your website. look if there are some issues with backlinks and if need remove low quality of backlinks. then you should change the content of your website too and do blogging with niche content, article submission, forums, guest posting. Just try to create nice post and quality backlinks that will help to recover your website ranking. ALso the most important do not work too much on same keywords. work for your url name, brand name.

Thanks stefijain, I completely agree to this post.