PDA

View Full Version : How to recover my website keywords rank.

binarynpixel
06-07-2013, 12:55 PM
Hello Guys,
After new google penguin update my website keyword rank has down. so guys please help me how can i recover back.
Thanks.

johndevis
06-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Well, from your signature, it is obvious that you already know what you're looking for.

noahwilson
06-08-2013, 02:03 AM
After Google's updates mostly sites are facing this problem. So you should be update your website content and use high PR website to promote your website backlinks.

madtteam28
06-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Yes. High quality content and high pr sites are today's scenario in SEO.

Markgibson431
06-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Very Strange you are an SEO Company and asking about "How To Rank Keywords high after Google update."

mikeslough99
06-08-2013, 04:27 PM
you should be update your website content and use high PR website to promote your website backlinks.

blessy_smith
06-10-2013, 02:29 AM
Add unique content to your site...

schumannrober
06-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Please change your site content and wright Quality content of your site..then submit your site only high quality sites.

indiatouroprtr
06-13-2013, 02:13 AM
in my opinion quality content and high pr submission sites are most important in SEO.

madtteam28
06-20-2013, 05:03 AM
Very Strange you are an SEO Company and asking about "How To Rank Keywords high after Google update."

Yes. That's strange. Normally, that doesn't happen.

Kaytee_Seo
01-15-2015, 09:14 AM
Hi,

I think you need to go through authentic SEO Audit for analyzing On-Page factors deeply. It is done using expansive SEO tools which every webmaster can't afford, so, you need to take help from SEO experts. Here I am providing you a link which offers comprehensive On-Page SEo Audit in much affordable price.

The above Audit report contians detailed information about

- your optimization level in all the areas including meta tags, titile tags, body, achor text, etc.
- Recommendations that will help you in optimization
- Reveal top 10 competitors strategy on the basis of your keywords, so that you can optimize your site in much better way to rank at top positions again.

Source link: https://www.fiverr.com/kaytee_seo/give-comprehensive-on-page-seo-audit-report

If you want to ask anything related to SEO and want to perform Off-page SEO analysis too then feel free to contact me.

Elena Swenson
02-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Forum posting
blog comment
social bookmark
Or for quick results, getting paid services from sites like SEOclerks.

jenniferjohner
02-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Remove all low quality backlinks and try to create a high quality backlinks. You can try many techniques for getting a backlinks.

petersonangela
02-07-2015, 05:08 AM
Hello Guys,
After new google penguin update my website keyword rank has down. so guys please help me how can i recover back.
Thanks.
You can remove low quality backlinks, if you can doing submission then 1st check domain authority, do-follow etc.

manoj01
02-09-2015, 01:00 AM
This reason is obvious and you know it as well it looked like the spamming effect and due to which i believe Google ranking has dropped down.i would suggest to start over again with the basic of SEO implementation..