PDA

View Full Version : What is Navigation in SEO?

noahwilson
06-11-2013, 05:14 AM
Hi friends,
what is site navigation in seo? please tell me what is that and what is the role in seo? share your feedback.
Thanks.

theshawnchin
06-11-2013, 05:57 AM
Navigation in SEO this is which factors means you have not doing SEO working following google SEO updates.

Priya321
06-11-2013, 07:01 AM
i dont know

samirah465
06-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Web navigation refers to the process of navigating a network of information resources in the World Wide Web, which is organized as a hypertext or hypermedia.A website navigation menu is the place on each page where links to other pages on your website are displayed.

johndevis
06-11-2013, 03:36 PM
The role of Site Navigation in SEO is to make sure that you have internal links to every page on your site. When visitors come to a site, he wants to figure out how to navigate quickly. So, a site should be user friendly.

gwenherrick
06-12-2013, 02:03 AM
If you think of your website as a map, navigation labels name the streets, features, shopping districts, and even major buildings like libraries and community centers. Does that description sound too expansive for something so humble? Maybe you need to rethink your definition of navigation labels.

jaysh4922
06-12-2013, 03:00 AM
Navigation means visitor would click other links which you have displayed in your menu .it is all about movement of your site visitor from your one page to different pages.

In my opinion, I would always avoid flash based navigational systems for one simple reason, Google along with the other search engines can’t read text on images.website load time is a factor and the two best tools I have used to reduce image file sizes are Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Fireworks.

blessy_smith
06-13-2013, 02:19 AM
Navigation is a web design process, but it's highly influence on the SEO rankings. The navigation is nothing but simplifying the links to be accessed. The internal links and user convenient menus are the main steps in the navigation process.

godwin
05-14-2020, 08:08 AM
Site navigation is one of those areas that has many facets of importance when it comes to both SEO and usability. A good site navigation makes it easier for Google to crawl and index a site, but it also needs to be usable for visitors to the site, since many use that same navigation to find their way around a site.

RH-Calvin
05-14-2020, 01:41 PM
The primary purpose of website navigation is to help users easily find stuff on your site. Search engines use your website navigation to discover and index new pages. Links help search engines to understand the content and context of the destination page, as well as the relationships between pages.

dombowkett
05-14-2020, 08:08 PM
We do proper navigation within website, so that user can easily visit one page to another.