PDA

View Full Version : For better ranking position

madtteam28
06-14-2013, 05:39 AM
Please tell me only 1 or 2 off-page or on-page tasks that provide better ranking for keywords. And, how to do that?

johndevis
06-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Social bookmarking, directory submission, blog commenting, blog posting and forum posting of your site's keywords will improve your ranking in Search Engines like Google.

Hire Developer
06-14-2013, 06:34 AM
Follow the below techniques for good Backlinks:
1. Article Submission (High PR Directory with Unique content)
2. Blog Posting (Like: Squidoo, BLogger, WordPress, Blog.com, Hubpages, LiveJournal etc. with Unique content)
3. Directory Submission (High PR Directory)
4. Social Bookmarking
5. Classified Submission
6. Review Posting
7. Forum Posting
8. Blog Commenting
9. Video/Image Sharing
10. Local Business Directory Submission
11. Press Release
12. SMO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc)

mikeslough99
06-14-2013, 07:06 AM
Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Blog Commenting, Directory Submission, Article Submission.

madtteam28
06-15-2013, 07:01 AM
Thanks for your replies. Can your state 1 or 2 only that proves more effective?

mikeslough99
06-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks for your replies. Can your state 1 or 2 only that proves more effective?
Yes dear , Blog commenting and forums postings are really effective in short span of time i use these techniques many of times and always found good ranking results. You should try this too.

stefijain
06-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Hi,

There are many work that need to do to get higher ranking in search engines. You need to keep fresh and unique your content of website. then work on off page to get quality backlinks using guest posting, articles, press release, blog commenting, web2.0, forums, social bookmarking that will help to improve your website ranking.

dgcyber
06-16-2013, 10:08 AM
Now a days try link your website naturally, no need to focus on anchor text, just promote your webpage for users not for search engines.

blessy_smith
06-17-2013, 01:13 AM
Thanks for sharing the useful information...

madtteam28
06-17-2013, 03:49 AM
Yes dear , Blog commenting and forums postings are really effective in short span of time i use these techniques many of times and always found good ranking results. You should try this too.

I have heard that with Blog commenting and forums postings the result stays ahead for a short time. Is that true?

dalevarman
06-17-2013, 05:03 AM
In seo on page have meta tag, image optimization, and title, description and keyword most important. And in Off- page techniques like forum posting, blog commenting, and social bookmarking are good to build backlink and getting traffic.

tinjuashok
06-17-2013, 05:13 AM
Dear it's not possible you'll doing only 1 and 2 activity and getting high position in Search Engine Results Pages. If you want Batter ranking position you'll doing all SEO activities properly.

shahzaibkhatri
06-17-2013, 07:53 AM
For on-page, make sure that
1) you have optimized all the images of your website &
2) you have included meta description & title tag for each new page.

For off-page,

1) You need to dedicate time for submissions work like directories, bookmarks, classifieds etc &
2) create articles wither you submit them to article directories or web 2.0s.

Markgibson431
06-17-2013, 08:41 AM
do high pagerank blog commenting.

satnam1234
06-17-2013, 08:59 AM
Hi,

There are many work that need to do to get higher ranking in search engines. You need to keep fresh and unique your content of website. then work on off page to get quality backlinks using guest posting, articles, press release, blog commenting, web2.0, forums, social bookmarking that will help to improve your website ranking.

Thanks for sharing the informative information, I completely agree to this post.

JakbizSEO
06-18-2013, 03:24 AM
Now a days content plays an important role in getting high ranking position in google search engine website. Better way is to share that all information over Social Media sites to gain more visitor to the website.

mikeslough99
06-18-2013, 05:35 AM
Follow the below techniques for better ranking position:
Social bookmarking
Article submission
Forum Posting

Vamp1re
06-18-2013, 06:22 AM
In on-page you have to use unique and fresh content as well as meta tags of your site, Generate sitemap and submit your site to webmaster tool. In off-page you should use every technique of link building whether its blog commenting, forums posting, book making etc, but follow the search engine's update regarding link buildings techniques.

sanjaybest
06-19-2013, 02:55 AM
For better ranking position,I use following techniques.
Forum posting
Directory submission
social bookmarking
blog commenting
Article submission etc

techcloud7
06-19-2013, 05:40 AM
1) web directory submission
2) BLog Commenting
3) article sublimssion on hub kind of sites.
4) social bookmarkes
5) good seo

webcreations
06-19-2013, 05:42 AM
Uses a variety of methods to determine which pages are displayed first in the results. Their exact formula is a secret, but there are a few things you can do to improve your positioning. The term for this is Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

madtteam28
06-20-2013, 06:54 AM
Webcreations, smartly answered but not helpless. your answer should be according to the topic that I want to know. If you have knowledge and want to share then you are welcome.

madtteam28
06-22-2013, 06:11 AM
Dear it's not possible you'll doing only 1 and 2 activity and getting high position in Search Engine Results Pages. If you want Batter ranking position you'll doing all SEO activities properly.

Thanks for reply. Can you give me some tutorial or any material that make me understand how to do SEO properly? My id is madtteam28@gmail.com.