PDA

View Full Version : The Use of game forums

brianwood321
06-14-2013, 06:38 AM
At the present time, I began to know about a large number of forums, because they look quite beautiful and they also guide properly. This is a good idea to buy vBulletin, as it has a good value. PhpBB is free, so a simple option is to be brave and try the new and innovative things. A lot of people choose them to join and share their opinions. According to me, the PhpBB is not the safest alternatives. If you see properly, then you can find several games' forums that are considered to be useful. Are you using the Games Forum?

jhonlofar
08-18-2018, 04:12 PM
i love an old forum that is now turn off. its name is talk arcade its a big forum about games and have a big community.

evejones
08-20-2018, 12:43 AM
What do you mean by forums look beautiful???????
:D

GuruJi
08-22-2018, 01:46 AM
Like you use other forums for discussing the related topics the same with the eGame Forum, you can discuss on the Game related issues there.

Shailja
08-22-2018, 03:52 AM
Game Forums are used to discuss about game mods, game installing problems, or other game related issues.

davidweb09
08-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Game forum are used to share your views about gaming to other users.

praveenitech40
03-21-2019, 03:38 AM
All gamers are mostly anti-social. Because they will go in-depth inside the game and live in a totally unique/different world. Yes, If you are a gamer then you would definitely like to discuss a lot in the game forums of about tips, tricks, secrets, levels, experiences etc...

The top game forums are listed below -

1. NeoGAF
2. GameFAQs
3. IGN Boards
4. GameSpot Boards
5. /r/Gaming
6. MMORPG.com
7. Minecraft Forum