PDA

View Full Version : How to increase Page Rank?

stefijain
06-19-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi,

i want to increase page rank of my website and i do not know what is best to increase page rank of my website. Please share your suggestions and ideas to increase page rank of my website.

bestbloggercafe
06-19-2013, 11:59 AM
you have to create dofollow backlinks by blog comment, directory, social bookmarking and most important is Article submission.

WebDevNow
06-19-2013, 01:04 PM
I believe that Forums Submissions plus Blogs commenting leaving a link within it would work perfectly for you. also you can search and find more about authority backlinking, this keyword will help you alot gaining more traffic and page rank for your website.

binarynpixel
06-19-2013, 01:59 PM
bestbloggercafe is right i agree with.

thusarah
06-19-2013, 10:00 PM
I think Article submission is the most important factor that helps you raise PR. You create articles and send them to authority webs and forums as many as you can

sabrinasai
06-20-2013, 12:44 AM
Follow the 18 tips in the below link,
http://seohour.com/seo/how-to-increase-page-rank-18-great-tips/

dalevarman
06-20-2013, 02:16 AM
In search engine ranking is depend on the website popularity, traffic and links. So seo advertising method are useful to get more traffic on website and build more backlinks.

blessy_smith
06-20-2013, 04:56 AM
SEO link building techniques will help you to build more and more backlinks as well as traffic,PR to your site.

johndevis
06-20-2013, 05:40 AM
Mr. stefijain your signature shows that you know the answer of your question very well.

mikeslough99
06-20-2013, 06:10 AM
search engine ranking is depend on the website popularity, traffic and links. So seo advertising method are useful to get more traffic on website.

vanilla23
06-20-2013, 06:49 AM
To increase page rank then build links with high PR websites.

aaron191
06-20-2013, 07:57 AM
I do agree link building is the only safe way to get high rank by adopting quality back linking techniques we can get high rank .
But it is very important to generate back links on the quality and high PR websites.
Thanks you all for sharing good information.
Best regards,
Aaron.

Zora2012
06-21-2013, 12:26 AM
In order to increase Page Rank you must have unique quality content which your readers want to share with their friends. You have to generate do follow backlinks by forum posting, directory, social bookmarking submission.

Manov
06-21-2013, 02:29 AM
Perform regular off page optimization so that you can increase page rank easily!

bloodchadha
06-21-2013, 02:31 AM
Directory Submission
Article Submission
Forums Posting
Yahoo answer
Blog comment

Free Email Address (https://www.email.biz/) | How to Create a Company Email Address (https://www.email.biz/)

stefijain
06-21-2013, 05:22 AM
Hi,

thanks to everyone for sharing their experience with us.

mikeslough99
06-21-2013, 07:04 AM
It is no doubt that search engine ranking is depend on the website popularity, traffic and links. So seo advertising method are useful to get more traffic on website and build more backlinks.

rickymartins
06-21-2013, 07:56 AM
You should Do the Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking submission, Classified Ads, Blog commenting, Submit Articles, Yahoo Answering, Forum Posting, Blog Posting, Press Releases, PPT Submission, Image Sharing, SMO and On Page Optimization.

bloodchadha
06-22-2013, 02:31 AM
Directory submission
Article
Blog Commenting
Forum Posting
classified listing
Social Bookmarking
Link Exchange

Free Email Address (https://www.email.biz/) | How to Create a Company Email Address (https://www.email.biz/)

Honey
06-22-2013, 03:33 AM
Do forums posting, article submission, social bookmarking and guest posting. These will help you to increase your website's page rank.

mikeslough99
06-22-2013, 05:48 AM
Its depend on the website popularity, traffic and links. So seo advertising method are useful to get more traffic on website.

JakbizSEO
06-24-2013, 04:32 AM
Increase your page rank of the website by using link building techniques. These techniques will really helpful to you. It will create a good quality of backlink and helpful to get rank over search engine website. It include forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission.

mikeslough99
06-24-2013, 04:49 AM
SEO advertising method are useful to get more traffic on website and build more backlinks. You have to generate do follow backlinks by forum posting, directory, social bookmarking submission.

Markgibson431
06-24-2013, 04:52 AM
Do highpage rank do-follow blog links, the only fastest way to get good pagerank.

barbu5
06-25-2013, 03:45 PM
You need links form high pr websites, more dofollow links, posting on Facebook and Google Plus, blog comments and so on.

thecroods
06-25-2013, 10:45 PM
Use the following techniques to get good rank on the search engine .
* High PR Directory Submissions
* Social Bookmarking Sites
* Article Marketing
* Video Marketing
* Local Business Listing
* Local Search Engines Submissions
* Ads Posting through Classifieds
* Link Wheel
* Web 2.0
* Slides Sharing
* RSS, Feed Burner
* Profile Linking
* Forum Commenting
* Blog Commenting
* Guest Posting
* Podcast
* Press Release
* Social Media
* Pinging Services

Vamp1re
06-26-2013, 02:02 AM
If you want to increase your page rank then you need traffic, and social media is the best source to get heavy traffic.

nrvaghela
06-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Guest Blogging
Blog commenting
Forum Posting
Live chat
social bookmarking in high page ranked web sites.

michaelclarke
06-26-2013, 03:43 AM
I think Good Quality work for off page seo and submit the URL for high Pagerank..

steverandey
06-26-2013, 03:52 AM
Here are the killer ways that will help you to increase your website ranking:

Guest Post
The first and the most effective method to increase your website page rank is guest post on reputed website. This will help you in many ways. As this will help in increasing your page rank of course, as I mentioned above, but in bonus your links, traffic, internet presence will also be boosted.

So, make sure that you guest post on highly reputed websites having page rank 3 or more. The content you provide to them must be of high quality.

Submitting Website Different Directories
When you have build up your website, the first step that must be in your mind is submitting your website to all sort of directories, both free and paid. Apart from this, you should also submit your website’s XML sitemap to Google webmasters, Yahoo and Bing webmaster tools. Also submitting to search engines like Ask and the rest helps.

Submitting your website to different directories help in increasing your website presence on internet, traffic and thus page rank.

Commenting On Other Blogs
Commenting on other high ranking websites help in increasing links with other websites, and also as you know that a link of your recent post remains on the website, so this helps in increasing your traffic also to some extent through it.

So, keep commenting on reputed blogs, this will help you a lot.

Regular updating
One must be dedicated to his work if you’re actually pursuing success. I would suggest that enjoy your blogging, this will then not seem to you as hard work but more like having fun.

Regularity in your work is very essential if you want that your website to get a high page rank. Google also like websites that produce fresh content always.

High Quality Content
Providing high quality content to your users this will lead to increase in regular visitors to your website. The visitors always visit a website for quality content, so if you will provide them with it, they will surely visit your website again and again. This also makes search engines respect your site and in turn, a better PageRank gets awarded to you in the long run.

seovikrama2z
06-26-2013, 05:26 AM
For increasing back link you need to do off page work like article submission, blog posting, forums, blog commenting etc.. as much you can do.

hostsingh
06-26-2013, 06:42 AM
To increase page rank do
Bookmarking
Forum posting
Directories submission
Article submission
Blog commenting
Press releases

stephanwally
06-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Just post the best information on your blog .

samirah465
06-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Improving Your PageRank:
Include useful high-quality information on your site.
Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
Provide motivation for highly ranked websites to link to yours.

barbu5
06-26-2013, 10:53 AM
Use the following techniques to get good rank on the search engine .
* High PR Directory Submissions
* Social Bookmarking Sites
* Article Marketing
* Video Marketing
* Local Business Listing
* Local Search Engines Submissions
* Ads Posting through Classifieds
* Link Wheel
* Web 2.0
* Slides Sharing
* RSS, Feed Burner
* Profile Linking
* Forum Commenting
* Blog Commenting
* Guest Posting
* Podcast
* Press Release
* Social Media
* Pinging Services

You think link wheel and pinging still works? LOL

unlukyfellow
04-18-2014, 02:13 AM
Hi,i want to increase page rank of my website and i do not know what is best to increase page rank of my website. Please share your suggestions and ideas to increase page rank of my website.

SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine and improves the chances that the site will be found by the search engine. Search Engine Visibility is helps to increase our page rank. You can get this SEO service from XnYnZ.com (http://www.xnynz.com/search-engine/seo-services.aspx?ci=1808&prog_id=456858) Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

Ship497
04-18-2014, 03:03 AM
You have to build quality and relevant backlinks if you want to improve your website's page rank. Off-page SEO techniques such as article submission, blog commenting, blog posting and guest posting are very helpful in terms of building quality backlinks for a website.

jackthomas087
04-19-2014, 08:58 AM
Interesting Question ...You can get a traffic. Not PR. To get High PR. Link Build in the high PR pages.

shoponics
05-26-2014, 02:12 AM
I think Article submission is the most important factor that helps you raise PR. You create articles and send them to authority webs and forums as many as you can
I agree with you my forum friends,,,,,,,,,