PDA

View Full Version : queries about classified ads posting

fighter9mm
06-27-2013, 10:19 PM
i really very confused :(, i have some queries about classified ads posting.
1) i want to know that is it necessary to select your location when you are posting ads and also post ads in that your location category where you leave.
2) for example i am Web Developer and i live in India and i want projects from any country not only from India but problem is we can not post ads in any other country location because phone verification is necessary on 90% classified web. what the hell is this?
3) how can i get projects all over the world by using classified web and if you know any other tips so please share.
please give me the answers
any expert who has got lot of knowledge about classified.
i will be thankful

blessy_smith
06-28-2013, 05:25 AM
Useful information..Great post..

investormart
06-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Ya...I agree with you fighter9mm.I have also the same doubt....when we post our ads,then we can select only one country.There is no other way to post an ad in more than one country.

Please help......

anjali_talking
06-29-2013, 02:33 AM
1) Yes, this is essential to show your location in your ad post. So that the next person know about you that in which country he/she is going give projects.

2) If you are real then why you are worry to share your phone number on the classified ad sites ? Remember most of the sites don't wanna fake ads and even this would be good for you also so that the next person can contact you directly.

3) You need to explore much yourself on the web. Create a professional profile on LinkedIn and other sites then submit your 1 or 2 projects on them.

johndevis
06-29-2013, 04:51 AM
Thanks for sharing precious information.

stefijain
06-29-2013, 04:58 AM
yes it is important to post your correct location with full details in classified ads coz people can view and contact you directly from there.