PDA

View Full Version : What is URL Masking?

binarynpixel
06-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Hello Guys,
URL masking is covering up a URL with a different one. It presents one URL when the actual URL is something different. Share your feedback.
thanks.

williamrichard
06-29-2013, 01:38 AM
URL Masking is the art of hiding the actual domain name of a website from the URL field of a user's web browser in favor of another name.

blessy_smith
07-01-2013, 01:11 AM
URL Masking means that the visitors to the domain name will be forwarded to your destination website, however the URL in their browser address bar will remain the same. Also known as Stealth Redirection or URL Hiding, this will ensure that your visitors see the orignal domain name and not the destination URL.

samirah465
07-01-2013, 02:46 AM
Hi,
URL Masking is the process of hiding the actual domain name of a website from the URL field of the user's browser in favor of another name.

seovikrama2z
07-01-2013, 04:16 AM
I also dont know what is url masking, after read these comments i think a little bit i know what is it.

bloodchadha
07-02-2013, 02:36 AM
URL Masking means that the visitors to the domain name will be forwarded to your destination website, however the URL in their browser address bar will remain the same.

nrvaghela
07-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Sorry but I don't properly understand meaning of URL masking. If anyone share simple example so it will better to understand for me. And also tell me URL masking is consider as spamming on Google or not?