PDA

View Full Version : How to write an effective content for blog?

Honey
07-02-2013, 03:29 AM
Please share your opinions that how can I write an effective content for blog so that it attracts more visitors to it.

seovikrama2z
07-02-2013, 04:37 AM
If you are a professional write then i dont think you need any help and if your not then please contact professional writer.

mairawimble
07-02-2013, 05:11 AM
For the websites contect should be fresh, informative, good, and original. If you are not able to write this so you should contact to professional content writer.

Miradisplays (http://www.miradisplays.com/display-stands/) | http://www.miradisplays.com

anjali_talking
07-02-2013, 05:49 AM
You can even write multiple blog posts as a result of a single experience or event. Here are few steps;

Decide on your audience.
Write the introduction.
Write the title.
Outline the post by creating the headings.
Fill in the details. Keep each section short.

If unsure, or struggling to find the right words, make a “TO DO” note and continue. Come back later.

CodyDeegan
07-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Here are few guiding principles to write an effective and successful content for blogs:

Develop a writing style and tone appropriate to your subject material.
Post often, even if your posts are short.
Allow your readers to comment on your posts.

PoolrepairLV
07-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Find lucrative topics that are relevant to your niche and can attract readers.

blessy_smith
07-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Step by step:

1. Decide on your audience.
2. Write the introduction.
3. Write the title.
4. Outline the post by creating the headings.
5. Fill in the details. Keep each section short.
If unsure, or struggling to find the right words, make a “TO DO” note and continue. Come back later.
Hint: I use “xxxxxxxxxxxxxx” instead of “TO DO”. It’s quick to type, strangely satisfying, easy to search for, and stands out when I’m reviewing the page.
[This bit often leads to some animated discussion amongst workshop participants. Some of them already do something similar. Others love the idea, and smile with delight.]
6. Review the content yourself:
Have you included everything you intended to include?
Can you cut anything out?
Should you split the post into two?
Is your language and tone right for the audience?
7. Ask someone else to review the page.
As any writer will tell you, it’s impossible to review your own work. Your brain knows what you wanted to say, and that’s what your brain will see even if that’s not what’s written.

nicksavoia
05-27-2020, 09:46 PM
You have to write content manually with low keyword density.