PDA

View Full Version : Improve traffic

blessy_smith
07-04-2013, 05:19 AM
How can i improve the traffic from my web site any suggestion because my keywords are good position but not getting good traffic?

hostsingh
07-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Forum posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting helps to increase traffic to the website.

rickymartins
07-04-2013, 06:38 AM
You can do Guest blog posting, Article submission, SMO and blog commenting to increase the traffic for your website.

adambrody
07-04-2013, 06:50 AM
Search Engine Optimization is a mouthful, but don’t let the title put you off. Sure, if you read up on the subject, it can seem very overwhelming, but SEO is actually a simple series of steps that can make a huge difference to attracting free traffic. there are some god way to improve our website traffic

>> Know That Content Is King
>> Get Link-Happy
>> Put Your Social Media to Work
>> Be Patient and Don’t Obsess

Jessicacis
07-26-2013, 10:07 AM
You can use social Media Websites like pintrest, Facebook, google plus. You can also discuss on the relevant blog which will give you good and relevant traffic. Viral content posting, guest blogging is one of the good way to increase traffic you must try it.

akashram
07-27-2013, 12:45 AM
Article submission, Blog commenting, Social bookmarking helps to get good traffic to the website.

JakbizSEO
07-28-2013, 03:00 AM
Get increase your website visitor by using link building techniques. I also prefer to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission. It also generate a good quality of backlink. It also helpful to get rank over search engine website.

Vamp1re
07-28-2013, 11:33 PM
For traffic you need to take some help of social media, which is best source to get heavy traffic

Zora2012
07-29-2013, 12:44 AM
You can try some of these steps to increase website traffic:

Include useful high-quality information on your site.
Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.
Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
Provide a Rich Site Summary
Write a newsletter and send it out.

terrijhon
07-29-2013, 01:21 AM
Your keywords are on good position but not getting good traffic in this situation you should work on social media.Social media can give you great amount of traffic on your site.

Margaret Atwood
07-29-2013, 02:12 AM
Guest posting, article submission, social bookmarking and social media sites are very helpful to increase traffic to your website.

Rajdeep Bose
07-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Social Networking is the biggest source of traffic. Forum posting, directory submission, Blog posting, and smo are the best way to get me more traffic. Create and write unique and fresh articles.

Honey
07-30-2013, 03:04 AM
Use social media sites for it. By creating a business page and communities and sharing quality and interesting post along with your website' URL, you can attract good amount of visitors to your website.

brucecastro
07-30-2013, 03:30 AM
If that is the case. You may check your keywords competition on Google keyword tool. That way, you will have the initial impression why your site's not getting any traffic. I would recommend you to set up a Goolge Analytics to monitor your sites ranking, refence and direct traffic sources.

CodyDeegan
07-30-2013, 04:53 AM
Use the right keywords that bests describes the content of your website. Also do some SEO techniques to improve traffic for your site. It includes blog commenting, forum posting, social bookmarking, etc.