PDA

View Full Version : How to Improve Articles/Content Writing Skills ?

ritu04
07-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Hi friend Please tell me, How to Improve Articles/Content Writing Skills ???????

princymelba
07-08-2013, 03:14 AM
U need to use fresh and unique content which is to be used for submitting in article submission.. You need to prepare with good and simple English with no grammar mistakes and the way you structure the content should be understandable by everyone.

online reputation management services (http://www.reputationmanagements.com)

rsewak
07-08-2013, 03:44 AM
Hello sir thanks for sharing very informative tips

noahwilson
07-08-2013, 06:07 AM
Today unique and quality content is must for seo work, so i suggest you that you can help from some translating tool for write content and also you can get help from other relevant sites .

blessy_smith
07-10-2013, 06:00 AM
Avoid duplicate content on your page...

josephlimma
07-15-2013, 06:12 AM
To help you become the best writer you can be, here are 10 techniques to improve your writing skills.

1. Keep a journal.
Believe it or not, writing in a journal can help you improve your writing skills. It can also help you discover new story ideas that could be developed into the next best-seller.

When you write in your journal, don't censor your words. Allow them to flow freely.

2. Participate in writing prompts.
Writer's Digest, Creative Copy Challenge, and other writing resources provide writing exercises and prompts. These are good ways to improve your writing and to test story ideas.

3. Rewrite your blog posts.
If you have a blog, go back a couple of years and find a few blog posts to rewrite and repurpose. You may be surprised how much your writing has improved over time.

4. Rewrite newspaper and magazine articles.
Choose your favorite newspaper or magazine, and rewrite a couple of the articles. Challenge yourself to write a stronger headline and copy.

5. Activate Google alerts.
Setup a Google Alert for writing, writing skills, book writing, and other alerts, and follow the latest stories. Read what other writers are doing to improve their writing skills.

6. Read beyond what you normally read.
If you have a hankering for fantasy, sci-fi, romance, memoirs, YA, NA, middle grade, self-help, or whatever tickles your writer's fancy, get out of your comfort zone and read something different. Stretch your mind, and you'll stretch your writing skills.

7. Comment on your favorite blog posts.
Challenge yourself to write in-depth comments instead of the familiar, "Great post!" or, "Thanks for sharing this brilliant information." Such vapid comments do not add to the conversation, nor do they improve your writing skills. Here's a tip: If you want to get noticed by the blog owner and taken seriously, write a decent comment.

8. Join a writer's group.
Don't be shy about sharing your writing. One of the greatest ways to improve your writing is to join a writer's group in which you'll receive valuable feedback such as how to strengthen introductions, how to develop characters, how to write stronger scenes, and more. Please note: You may have to try out a few groups before you find any that work for you.

9. Attend a writer's conference or workshop.
When I lived in Chandler, Ariz., I was blessed to have found Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe. The owners schedule writing workshops throughout the year. Not only did I meet fellow aspiring authors, I met published authors who would share writing tips and tricks such as the importance of using an outline, whether you write fiction or nonfiction.

Writer's conferences and workshops are good places to meet editors, literary agents, publishers, and other writers. You can take a class or two and improve your writing skills in no time, and the contacts you make are invaluable to your career.

10. Write.

You must write to improve your writing skills. Try to write at least 1,000 words each day or every other day. When you think you've finished writing, write some more. When you think you've really finished writing, keep writing.

godwin
06-10-2020, 06:01 AM
Startup. “The fewer words you use, the better.” ...
Write Early in the morning. This is something interesting. ...
Be a Good Reader. ...
Be Simple. ...
Complete your articles in various stages. ...
Write in a Distraction-Free Location. ...
Go smoothly. ...
Research well before Writing.

dombowkett
06-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Write & submit your content to ezinearticles to increase writing skills.

godwin
06-19-2020, 04:39 AM
Brush Up on the Basics. ...
Write Like It's Your Job. ...
Read Like It's Your Job. ...
Find a Writing Partner. ...
Join a Workshop or Take a Night Class. ...
Dissect Writing That You Admire. ...
Imitate Writers You Admire. ...
Remember That Outlines Are Your Friend.