PDA

View Full Version : Important thing in keyword selection.

noahwilson
07-08-2013, 06:05 AM
What are the important things which are important in keyword selection?
Competition or searches or service
Please explain in detail

brandappz
07-08-2013, 06:44 AM
While doing keyword research, you should select only business oriented keywords. You can select the keywords combination of long tail and genric keywords... Google keyword research tool is a good option to select the keywords.

blessy_smith
07-09-2013, 06:01 AM
Use the Tool called Google Adwords keyword analysis Tool.

honeysign
07-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Always adjust keywords properly during on-site SEO and also used related links against different keywords.

sabizuk
07-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Keyword selection is one of the most critical elements for Google rankings. Here i share some point which are helpful for Keyword selection.

- Look for the Relevancy
- Searches of the words you are selecting
- Analyze the competition
- Return on investment for a keyword
- Intention of the keyword selection

MikeQ
07-20-2013, 03:51 PM
Well, there are few things which you have to consider if you are going to research keywords.. try to find less competitive keywords, generally long tail keywords are less competitive keywords I would say.

huc3
07-20-2013, 05:10 PM
Important thing in keyword selection. is competion in google

chander sood
07-29-2013, 03:35 AM
You can used the tool awards.com it is good for keyword selection. First step in keyword selection is enter a keywords in which you are worked, you always select a low competition keywords and make sure that keyword is not long than 3 to 5 words.

brainpulse
07-29-2013, 05:28 AM
The most important thing take in mind while doing keyword research is your targeted audience for your product or services.

CodyDeegan
07-30-2013, 04:58 AM
Using the right keywords on your site is a vital and the most crucial step to a effective and successful SEO campaign. So, you need to come up with keywords that bests describes the content of your website. Keywords also represent your website on the search engine so it is important to choose a keyword that is relevant for the site you promote.

Jessica Auston
07-30-2013, 07:00 AM
my suggestion is to use the keywords that has low compitition rate you can compare rate from google keyword tool