PDA

View Full Version : Spin Article

Johnpaul
07-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Hi Guys

I just want to know is it okay, if i Spin one article twice trough online website and post it on the article site? Will Google give same priority to spin article too?

johndevis
07-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Most probably, Google may not give same priority to Spin article. I think we should avoid spinning the article.

princymelba
07-10-2013, 08:34 AM
No, don't spin article and post it in the site because giving priority is secondary the primary thing is Google should not ban your site...

online reputation management services (http://www.reputationmanagements.com)

noahwilson
07-10-2013, 09:07 AM
This also good technique to get traffic, but not helpful for indexing.

theshawnchin
07-12-2013, 02:58 AM
No Please Avoid Spin Articles , so please always write unique articles and then submit it your self in article submission sites.

Kamryn
07-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Well, spun articles are not good for search engine, if you use spun articles on your website then your website may get penalized.. I would say..

blessy_smith
07-24-2013, 05:46 AM
No.. If you want to get same priority in Google then your article content should be unique..

Jessica Auston
07-24-2013, 07:39 AM
Dear according to my Experience you can do spining the artiles one time only and can use it on other website. its fine but NOte sipnning the article for more than 1 time is resulted bann

madtteam28
07-24-2013, 09:10 AM
Spinning article or content is not a good idea as search engines like google is keeping strict watch on duplicate content now days.
So, advisable not to do.

michellerankins
07-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Article spinning is a bad thing according to the google, because you give the same content to google after minor changes and with grammar errors. Avoid Article spinning and do not post it your site. get mac vpn service (http://bestvpn.eu/best-vpn-for-mac/)

MikeQ
07-24-2013, 02:37 PM
It is better if you write articles so that they would be readable and your articles would get good popularity.

Infogene
07-24-2013, 06:33 PM
It's a lot of work to write fresh unique content but IMO stay away from spinning articles.. google's recent and future updates will be to out the hammer down on dups and spamming.

PoolrepairLV
07-25-2013, 12:50 AM
Did you know that Google sometimes check webpage content manually? They can easily see if its gibberish or not. Gibberish means your content is spun or written poorly. You won't get an "index" score for that.

satnam1234
07-25-2013, 08:12 AM
i think article spinning is not a good way, so please try to unique and fresh articles.

britnilinda
07-25-2013, 02:46 PM
Google does not like spinning articles. So try to write up unique and quality content so that people might be helped and you can get more priority from google.

terrijhon
07-26-2013, 01:00 AM
Well i was also involve in article spinning and i spin articles a lot.But in results i got my site penalize.Then study on it that when you spin you article it generates many grammatical mistakes which can not be accepted by Google and it is also consider as low quality content.So you can check you grammar mistake after spinning an article.

RH-Calvin
07-26-2013, 01:10 AM
Yes, right. I never suggest Article Spinning to my clients too as it's not good for Search Indexing. But, don't know why they tend to Spin articles after explaining so much about this. Even Mat Cutts suggests never to Spin articles on site.

steverandey
07-26-2013, 01:33 AM
NO! Neither Google robot nor people would like to see the same article (or a spinned article!) more than once! Why don't you write unique article every time and post ONE in every one of top article directories! This will be much more successful strategy! Spinned article is used if you don't have the time to do it yourself and that's why most webmaster fail! Because those articles are full of mistakes and gramatical errors and when a visitor read your first sentence and can not even understand it, but find 3-4 errors, do you think he will continue reading your article or visit your blog/website or BUY your product! Let me tell you the answer -> • NO

Azzi87
07-26-2013, 02:14 AM
My experience say if you got cough by Google banned chance may increase for your site. SO would like to tell you stop spinning your article.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.joisterhosting.com/vpshosting) | Domain Registration In India
(http://www.joisterhosting.com)

brucecastro
07-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Article spinning is the strategy to produce unique and fresh content from the original content. However, this can be tricky as you should make sure that your readers don't find out that you have paraphrased your original article.