PDA

View Full Version : How to get backlinks for my website?

stefijain
07-11-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi,

i want to do link building and increase backlinks for my website but i m unable to find some right way to increase quality backlinks that will help to improve the ranking of my website and traffic. Please join this thread and share your suggestions with me.

aaron191
07-11-2013, 06:35 AM
first of all you submit your site URL into online directories. Link building by using Social media optimization,social bookmarking,Directory submission etc.
There are several ways, but for anyone who has a blog or a content based website I would recommend focusing on one: publishing outstanding content and then promoting the heck out of it. To publish an outstanding piece of content that will create the following reaction on people who will come across the website.

princymelba
07-11-2013, 08:27 AM
For link building you need to have an unique content , with that do article and blog post and also actively participate in forum discussion you can easily achieve good and quality backlinks..

online reputation management services (http://www.reputationmanagements.com)

helenwalker
07-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Forums & blog commenting are best way of increasing backlinks. We create more quality links on posting high rank websites.

noahwilson
07-11-2013, 02:05 PM
I suggest you for forum posting and bookmarking, these are best off page seo technique by which you can be get quality backlinks.

PoolrepairLV
07-11-2013, 11:38 PM
Submit to good quality offpage sites. This doesn't mean of high PR value. Google gives credit to sites offering good content.

Margaret Atwood
07-12-2013, 02:22 AM
You can get quality back links with quality link building techniques like Guest posting, forum posting, Yahoo answer, directory submission, blog posting and commenting.

anjali_talking
07-12-2013, 02:46 AM
You can get via guest posting....... do it and you will get back-links and traffic to your site.

johndevis
07-12-2013, 07:15 AM
Do Off-page optimization SEO techniques which automatically build you natural backlinks..Concentrate working on Social Bookmarking,Forum,Directories,Articles...

Mark Steve
07-12-2013, 11:29 AM
To make backlinks to your website you have to submit your site in different places some are listed below:
Writing articles
Posting on forums
Posting on blogs
Posting on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

FrankThomas
07-15-2013, 09:14 AM
The best way is to promote your sites ethically in various diversified sources, which have a high PR rate. Sharing information with experience coupled with fresh (not copy pasted) content is a virtue, which even top search engines consider. Submitting a good article, an informative press release and creating your own good blog are some aspects which should be of help. You may also target social media as well.

Theadora
07-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Well, you should always build relevant backlinks for better benefit from SEO. Apart from relevant backlinks your backlink building speed should be slow and your link profile should look natural. Try to use only quality websites for better result I would say.

Vamp1re
07-16-2013, 12:35 AM
You should find high PR sites and that sites must be related to your site's theme. Build links on that sites you will get quality back links.

akashram
07-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Forum posting, Blog commenting, Article submission in high page rank sites helps to get quality backlinks.

Honey
07-16-2013, 03:38 AM
The best way to build links is that you should do forums posting, article submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking and guest posting. These techniques will help you in to get good quality backlinks for your website.

Raman11
07-16-2013, 05:17 AM
There are many different ways to get quality back links some of them are as follow: Directory Submission,Social Bookmarking,Article Submission and many other ways...

blessy_smith
07-16-2013, 05:48 AM
On page and Of page SEO are the best way to increase traffic of a website..

stefijain
07-16-2013, 05:54 AM
Hi,

thanks for your suggestions and ideas. i will work on that and hope to see some good improvement in my website.

JakbizSEO
07-16-2013, 08:28 AM
Better to prefer Content to create a good quality of backlink. Because it will be really helpful to get rank over search engine website. Also would like to prefer forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission to gain a good quality of backlink.

Matthew Hedley
07-17-2013, 06:46 AM
Well there are plenty of ways to get backlinks for your site, in order to do that you have to focus on link building strategies. Some good sources from where you can get backlinks are
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Yahoo answers
Article submission
Guest Posting etc.
However, these days quality do matter so try to build relevant and high quality links instead of going for quantity.

Markgibson431
07-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Forums & blog commenting are best way of increasing backlinks. We create more quality links on posting high rank websites.

frivyepi
10-13-2013, 10:07 PM
Best way to get backlinks

Directory submission
Blog commending
Article submission
Forum posting

Press release
these are the best link building ways

Paul497
10-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Do forums posting, article submission, directory submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking and guest posting for building quality backlinks and increasing your website traffic.

Jessicacis
10-16-2013, 09:37 AM
Don't try to get too many links for your website but try to get links which are relevant and which provide good traffic to your website. Getting backlinks in not a big deal but traffic is quite tedious task so try more for traffic which will give more conversions.

rajeshedunomcon
10-18-2013, 07:25 AM
for quality link and improve your web site so you can submission in high pr sites

Ship497
10-19-2013, 03:19 AM
Do guest posting, article submission, blog commenting, social bookmarking and forums posting. These are some of the best SEO techniques for building quality of backlinks for a website.

Stiffen87
10-19-2013, 05:43 AM
To get back link prefer some do-follow links that will help you more faster for back links and most of the do-follow links you may get from article submission of social bookmarking.

yepin
10-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Through forums,blogs and guest posting also you can get back links....

mitsay
10-24-2013, 02:43 AM
Do guest posting, blog commenting and posting, article submission, forums posting and business listing submission. These are the best SEO techniques for building quality of backlinks for a website.

mitsay
10-24-2013, 02:44 AM
Good quality Forums and press release are good source of quality back links and very much beneficial in terms of search engine ranking of a website.

barbu5
10-24-2013, 01:00 PM
Hmm, you provide SEO services in your signature and don't know how to build links???

khurramaftab
10-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Just doing SEO and Link Building with pure ways ...

nrvaghela
10-25-2013, 03:49 AM
Hi,

i want to do link building and increase backlinks for my website but i m unable to find some right way to increase quality backlinks that will help to improve the ranking of my website and traffic. Please join this thread and share your suggestions with me.

Now-days it has became tough to get quality backlinks as criteria has been increased due to increasing rate of spamming. You must use unique content and unique site to submit your link and finding unique takes much time. So it has became tough to get quality backlinks.

jaydenmoorie
10-25-2013, 04:44 AM
if you want high quality back links then find some good PR sites check alexa rank and do following activity on them
1 social bookmarking
2 forum posting
3 content curation
4 infographics submissioan
5 article submissioan
6 blog posting,commenting
but do these task only on high PR sites you definiatly find high backlinks

jaydenmoorie
10-25-2013, 05:49 AM
do some off page task on High PR sites before submitting check their Alexa and PR on Alexa.com task are
1 forum posting
2 content cu ration
3 Info-graphics
4 directory submission
5 blog posting
6 article submission

anupam27
10-26-2013, 07:33 AM
Try all seo techniques of seo and focus mainly on
Forum posting and post signature after around 100 post you will see abrupt change in ranks..

plccourse
11-11-2013, 02:31 AM
publish quality content is very important to the SEO. to get high traffic to the website.

uthra
11-11-2013, 04:43 AM
Link building methods and OFF page strategies are help to get quality backlinks for websites.Best factors are following below
*Blog comments
*Article and classifieds
*Book marking and directories
*Blog creation and promotion
*Forum posting
*web 2.0 submission
*Hub page creation

luzec
11-13-2013, 10:17 PM
If You Want More Backlink do the Proper On Page Seo and after Off Page Seo.

michaelclarke
11-15-2013, 01:22 AM
The best way to promote your sites for Submit High PR , Forum posting, bookmarking,Article and Blog.

ackerlee
11-15-2013, 04:07 AM
There are many off page activities for getting backlinks for your website.But I prefer Forum posting,social bookmarking,directory submission,article submission etc.They are best for increasing backlinks.

rajeshedunomcon
11-16-2013, 04:58 AM
try all off page seo for more back links