PDA

View Full Version : How to increase more traffic on website and blog ?

mslherry
07-16-2013, 08:12 AM
HI. There, I want to more traffic on website and blog. so what should be do to me.

Theadora
07-16-2013, 11:48 AM
If you want to increase traffic of your website then you have to optimize some keywords.. this would really help a lot..

noahwilson
07-16-2013, 03:00 PM
You have need to do quality SEO work and also should be share your website or product, services on social media sites.

Vamp1re
07-16-2013, 11:56 PM
For traffic you should take some help of social media and also do some link building on high PR sites.

blessy_smith
07-17-2013, 02:00 AM
Create unique and strong product titles
Flesh out item descriptions
Put Your Social Media to Work
Be Patient and Don’t Obsess

Jessicacis
07-17-2013, 04:05 AM
These days social media websites are more active, from there you can get relevant traffic. You can submit your blog urls to blog directory websites and must regularly update fresh content to your blog.

clara_butler
07-17-2013, 06:40 AM
Use social media and guest posting. It will increase your traffic and ranking.

Markgibson431
07-17-2013, 06:45 AM
select keyword and do great seo... this is the only free and great way to get traffic... you have to spend a lots of time...

Jessicacis
07-18-2013, 05:02 AM
you can increase by blogging using your important keywords, make your content viral and add share button to share your content. Participate in the discussions where your audience is already gathered, add some attractive images, guest blogging and use social media websites.

webcreations
07-18-2013, 05:35 AM
To increase traffic on the site you have to do SEO, SEO is short form of Search engine optimization, it is used to increase the page ranking of site in the google search engine, as a result it causes the traffic on the site, hence more visitors visit the site when it have high ranks in search engines.

brandappz
07-18-2013, 07:01 AM
Update your website/blog regularly with quality and informative content. Also promote your website through Social Media and SEO activities.

Mark Steve
07-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Keep update your content on a regularly basis which definitely helps to get good traffic plus you also do quality link building of your blog.

PoolrepairLV
07-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Do Offpage SEO, PPC or SMO. Submit your back links to reputable third-party hosting sites.

Amy.Sarin
07-19-2013, 02:58 AM
- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

- Submit your blog to popular blog directories
- Promote your blog post on social networking websites
- Promote your blog on niche related forums & communities
- Try to make your blog interactive (encourage people to comment on your blog and allow guest posting)
- You can integrate videos on your blog and promote those videos on different video distribution sites
- Comment on niche related blogs
- Invite guest bloggers and guest post on related blogs

Guest posting works pretty good for me. I’ve been using Keyword Country to find niche related blogs for me to post on. Works great for me...

You might also like jumping into PPC if you’re not on a budget. That gets you targeted traffic and instant gratification.

Margaret Atwood
07-19-2013, 03:03 AM
You can increase traffic to your website with quality link building techniques. Also promote your products and services on social media sites to improve traffic to your website.

aaron191
07-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Get huge amount of traffic is the main goal of every one and it only possible with search engine optimization and search engine marketing .search is is more important is this regards because when you get your site on the top of search engine then you get huge amount of traffic .so you should use all seo techniques , you can also use social media to get traffic as well.

edwards
07-19-2013, 06:23 AM
there are many ways to drive traffic on your website but more effective ways are search engine optimization.Promote your website on social media networks that will also work

JakbizSEO
07-19-2013, 08:03 AM
To increase the website visitor you need to prefer to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission. It really helpful to get rank over search engine website. Also try to write a better information about new updates over other website.

MikeQ
07-19-2013, 08:09 AM
If you want to increase traffic of your website then what you need to do is to work on keyword optimization, it takes time but it helps a lot I would say..

Honey
07-20-2013, 03:38 AM
Use social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social sites for increasing the traffic of a website and blog. Share you newly post along with URL with your friends on these social sites and also create groups, communities, fan page and business page on these sites and invite friends to join them and then share some good posts regarding you website and blog along with URL. It will definitely bring traffic to your website and blog.

Also you can do some off-page techniques such as forums posting, article submission, social bookmarking and guest posting. These techniques will give boost to your traffic and also build quality backlinks which improve your keywords ranking in search engine results.

madtteam28
07-20-2013, 05:43 AM
Amy, thanks for a very nice information on how to increase traffic? It really helps new bees.

Matthew Hedley
07-22-2013, 12:35 AM
The simple way of increasing traffic on your website and blog is through building plenty of relevant places to target specific audience. The more you appear on the top in the search engine results the more traffic you will get, so optimize your site accordingly both on-page and off-page wise. You can also explore social media as it is a great way of driving traffic to websites.

logstrupmorten
07-26-2013, 05:49 AM
The role that social media site is playing these days when it comes to the whole matter of traffic and income generation is quite big and this is a thing that we should see.

nrvaghela
09-25-2013, 06:16 AM
There are many ways to get more traffic on your website. But mostly you have to do Off-Page Optimization activities to increase traffic on your website. After last Google Update below are the main activities which are helpful to increase traffic on your website.
Article Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Social Media Marketing
Web 2.0 Profile Creation
I suggest you to go with Web 2.0 which is most popular and useful activity in Off-Page Optimization.

free ebooks
09-25-2013, 07:54 AM
Use Click exchange on High PR PTC sites and Free traffic sites. It will also improve your search engine reputation.

Raju
09-26-2013, 08:08 AM
HI. There, I want to more traffic on website and blog. so what should be do to me.

Traffic is the most important for any website or blog. SMO,Classifieds are the best option for generating traffic on a website or blog.

frin
10-05-2013, 11:46 PM
All that way you have promotion your blog is very useful like a add your blog in social media websites and also added that links in blog, commenting, forum posting, and also add a social bookmarking with related meta content creation so that the best way to promotion your blog and also daily updated a blog with new quality content so easily crawled.

Dilli Live
10-07-2013, 03:16 AM
Hello,

If you want traffic whatever it is a website or a blog, you have to build quality backlinks for your site , update your site's content and this is same in blog do not put any duplicate content on your blog, keep engaging your blog's visitors, promote you site in social media.

Thank you.

jennybrightontr
10-07-2013, 04:16 AM
By doing some activity like sharing our link to social media sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, tumbler, pinterst, stumble etc.

yepin
10-09-2013, 09:56 PM
If you want to get increase the website visitor then try to write good and unique content over other website. This will help you to generate a good quality of backlink and helpful to gain more visitor to the website. It also helpful to get rank over search engine website.

thomasjon814
10-16-2013, 01:47 AM
It is hard to deny the role played by social media sites as far as driving a considerable amount of traffic remains concerned. It also facilitates income generation.

Paul497
10-23-2013, 08:54 AM
For driving more website traffic, use social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ just by creating a profile page and post quality information along with website's link and pictures.

huon
10-23-2013, 02:56 PM
My suggestion you try social media and guest posting should be share your website or product, services on social media sites. you have to spend a lots of time...

Ship497
10-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Use social media sites for boosting your website traffic. Create a profile page on social sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and post quality of information related to your website or blog along with links and pictures. This will surely drive traffic to your website.

anupam27
10-26-2013, 07:25 AM
Try all seo techniques equally and try SMo of your site...

michaeldavid778
11-14-2013, 11:33 PM
The truth remains that social media site assumes paramount importance as far as driving the desired amount of traffic remains concerned. It helps in boosting income source.

rajeshedunomcon
11-15-2013, 02:56 AM
social media optimization and forum posting is must for increasing traffic on website

rick_niq
11-15-2013, 03:11 AM
Just advertise with Google Adwords, although it is a bit costly but it'll sure bring you quite a number of traffics.

ackerlee
11-15-2013, 03:34 AM
According to me,you should do social media submission for increasing traffics. Write fresh content for website as well as for submission. You can use off page activities like forum posting,social bookmarking,article submission etc.

uthra
11-15-2013, 04:44 AM
If you want to increase traffic of your website then you have to optimize some keywords.. this would really help a lot..

Only Keyword optimize would not help to increase the website traffic.Perfect ON page Optimization,Effective OFF page strategies,Link building and Social Media only help to increase the more traffic to website.If you want to get traffic to your blog,you should update good content with interesting information once in a week.it would help to increase your blog traffic.

rajeshedunomcon
11-16-2013, 04:56 AM
try smo for more traffic

Stiffen87
11-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Increasing visitor on your site its not an easy job. For that your content should be unique and fresh and most important think user should be interact on your site what is been searching for? and rest of the work done by off-page activity and social networking site. If all this things does work for you then you need to go SEM paid campaign it will surely increasing your traffic and well business.

best hosting in India (www.joisterhosting.com/about)

unlukyfellow
04-30-2014, 02:40 AM

Hi, there are many methods found to increase traffic to website they are
SEO- Search engine Optimization
SEM- Search engine marketing
SMO- Social media optimization
PPC- Pay per click and so on
Among the above mentioned methods SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. Coming under SEO methods there are many free techniques found like article submission, directory submission and so on which bring less amount of traffic to your site. To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service. To get SEO visit TheWebPole.com (http://www.thewebpole.com/search-engine/seo-services.aspx?ci=1808&prog_id=456994) here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

PeteMrcus90
05-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Hello friend,

After latest Google panda update, make sure to build backlinks carefully for traffic generation. I usually generate good traffic from facebook fanpages, linkdin shares, tweets and http://traffic-generator.ezmlm.org . Thanks

shoponics
05-02-2014, 02:42 AM
- Submit your website’s updates to social bookmarking websites
- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

- Submit your blog to popular blog directories
- Promote your blog post on social networking websites
- Promote your blog on niche related forums & communities
- Try to make your blog interactive (encourage people to comment on your blog and allow guest posting)
- You can integrate videos on your blog and promote those videos on different video distribution sites
- Comment on niche related blogs
- Invite guest bloggers and guest post on related blogs

Guest posting works pretty good for me. I’ve been using Keyword Country to find niche related blogs for me to post on. Works great for me...

You might also like jumping into PPC if you’re not on a budget. That gets you targeted traffic and instant gratification.

shoponics
05-02-2014, 03:09 AM
Do Offpage SEO, PPC or SMO. Submit your back links to reputable third-party hosting sites.

unlukyfellow
05-04-2014, 11:15 PM

Hi, there are many methods found to increase traffic to website they are
SEO- Search engine Optimization
SEM- Search engine marketing
SMO- Social media optimization
PPC- Pay per click and so on
Among the above mentioned methods SEO is best one to increase traffic for any kind of websites. Coming under SEO methods there are many free techniques found like article submission, directory submission and so on which bring less amount of traffic to your site. To get huge traffic to your website better go for paid SEO service. To get SEO visit TheWebPole.com (http://www.thewebpole.com/search-engine/seo-services.aspx?ci=1808&prog_id=456994) here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.