PDA

View Full Version : Semantic SEO?

noahwilson
07-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Hi,
As per my knowledge just i know about Organic SEO..Now i heard Semantic SEO...What is this..?? Please let me know exactly about this new term of SEO?

theshawnchin
07-17-2013, 12:26 AM
Semantic SEO , i heard first time i am for very long time in SEO . but not know what is that ??

blessy_smith
07-17-2013, 02:12 AM
Small businesses have been hearing a lot lately about the semantic web, and how that of course comes with semantic search, which then has to come with semantic SEO.

SASA techno
07-19-2013, 06:28 AM
Semantic SEO is a fairly new Web marketing process that combines search engine optimization and semantic Web technology. Semantic SEO includes a focus on artificial intelligence to understand a user’s intent the meaning of the query in addition to the reliance on text, keywords and links in search algorithms.

creditcards
07-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Semantic Search seeks to improve search accuracy by understanding searcher intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable dataspace, whether on the Web or within a closed system, to generate more relevant results.

mikeee741
07-22-2013, 04:11 AM
Semantic SEO in which normally Used Same as we use For LSI keyword but used in other way it's a technique to target the sites with related keyword.

josephlimma
07-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Semantic SEO is a look for or a query or else an action that produce consequential results, even when the retrieved items include none of the query terms, or the search involve no query text at all.

logstrupmorten
07-26-2013, 05:37 AM
As a small-scale business owner, I am quite aware of the fact that a lot of people are talking about this thing called as the semantic web SEO. What is this really?

thomasjon814
10-16-2013, 01:31 AM
Being a small-scale business owner I am aware of the truth that a majority of individuals is implementing a concept known as semantic web SEO.

PageSeos
01-28-2014, 05:28 AM
Hello, it actually seeks to improve search quality by understanding searcher intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable. Thanks

DianaRoberts
01-28-2014, 09:18 AM
1. Listing events on your website and utilizing schema.org events has the potential for the website owner to lose visits since the important info is presented in the SERPs.

2. For recipes, I think it's hard for Google to display an entire recipe in their SERPs which means a user will still visit your website. In that scenario it's good to use schema markup in the hopes it will increase click-through rates from the SERPs.

As far as ranking factors admitted by Google. The most recent example I can think of is smartphone search results.

NicholasR
01-30-2014, 05:14 AM
Semantic Search seeks to improve search accuracy by understanding searcher intent and the contextual meaning of terms as they appear in the searchable dataspace, whether on the Web or within a closed system, to generate more relevant results.

syedmuddassar
01-31-2014, 06:51 AM
Google ad Semantic in search results. "Semantic search or s action that produces meaningful results. I am sharing with you a picture. Please check this is Semantic search.630

MaxGenus
01-31-2014, 07:47 AM
thanks for provide us a useful information about Semantic SEO for Web marketing process...

williamalex96
05-08-2014, 01:07 AM
The fact remains that a small-scale business owner is aware of the aspect that can be termed as semantic web SEO. What is the meaning of the same?

anirban09P
06-17-2014, 01:41 AM
Semantic SEO, yet another new term that’s hitting the online airwaves. The SEO world can be volatile, unpredictable, and frustrating. I guess that’s why I love it so much, as it stretches my imagination and challenges my skill-sets. You have to be ready when Google makes another change to their algorithm (Panda, Penguin, or otherwise). Keeping up to date is a full-time job.

godwin
11-10-2020, 01:26 AM
Semantic SEO is the art and science of adapting your content to rank within semantic search engines. It involves targeting topics, not keywords, by including semantically related phrases within your content. Write like you're writing for the dictionary.

jesica
11-10-2020, 03:28 AM
Semantic SEO is the art and science of adapting your content to rank within semantic search engines. It involves targeting topics, not keywords, by including semantically related phrases within your content. Write like you're writing for the dictionary.

shimarhussain12
11-11-2020, 05:35 AM

SKPglobal
11-11-2020, 05:44 AM
What is semantic SEO? Semantic SEO is the art and science of adapting your content to rank within semantic search engines. It involves targeting topics, not keywords, by including semantically related phrases within your content. Write like you're writing for the dictionary.

GeethaN
11-12-2020, 01:29 AM

shimar456
11-12-2020, 04:35 AM

vigilantpest
11-12-2020, 05:57 AM
SEO is the process of building more meaning into the words you use in your content.

alfread
11-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Hello friend,

godwin
01-19-2021, 02:40 AM
Semantic SEO is the process of building more meaning into the words you use in your content. This means optimizing for the true intent of your users, not just answering a simple query. It means you answer the first question and then immediately answer the second, third, fourth, or fifth question right after that.