PDA

View Full Version : Why I am not getting increase in traffic for my website?

binarynpixel
07-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Hi friends,
After making enough submissions onto high PR bookmarking and directories sites, still I am not getting any improvement in terms of traffic. please let me help.
Thanks.

theshawnchin
07-26-2013, 03:46 AM
You Need to do SMO (Social Media Optimization) with Link Building and High PR submission.

ahsima
07-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Social bookmarking sites may be helpful in getting your site indexed soon, but not for ranking.
The content of the site and quality inner pages will help in ranking for the keywords and pull some traffic for you.

chander sood
07-29-2013, 02:23 AM
Yes, you can do work on high pr sites and do more and more smo of your links it helps to increase the traffic in your website.

blessy_smith
07-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Do some seo techniques on your site regularly and update your site with unique and fresh content.

Jessicacis
07-29-2013, 05:23 AM
For relevant traffic you need to do blog comments, guest blogging, viral articles on the websites where your relevant traffic is already gathered. Start participating in the discussions in forums and blogs where you find good traffic.

RH-Calvin
07-29-2013, 05:53 AM
Firstly you create a Blog and post unique article focusing niche related keywords than move ahead with Social marketing and promotion this sill surely help you to increase Organic and Direct Traffic.

Ref: SEOAddict.org (http://seoaddict.org/)

brucecastro
07-29-2013, 11:19 PM
If you're a well experienced SEO, it would easy for you to determine facts and explain them. In my opinion, you haven't gained links because directory sites take a few weeks or months to get approved. This probably caused the delay in your expected traffic. It is also possible that your link has been disapproved or removed on those sites.

Vamp1re
07-29-2013, 11:53 PM
You should take some help from social media which is best source to get bulky traffic.

dhruvpatel
07-30-2013, 12:57 AM
Try to improve your website. Add as much related and detail information you know. Write original content. Take part in discussion, blog commenting and write articles.

steverandey
07-30-2013, 01:01 AM
Maybe you have targeted keywords that are not popular (that nobody is searching for)... You’ll need a play with the keywords (try targeting keywords that have good monthly searches).

Whenever I am optimizing my site or my blog, I make sure I have the best keywords. I use Keyword Country to find the most popular and geographically active keywords in my niche.

Once you have a list of popular keywords:

- Participate in niche related forums and communities
- Contribute in social networking sites (Post on related wall pages)
- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

saira
07-30-2013, 02:24 AM
Social bookmarking is not the only way to drive traffic to the site, there are many types of link building techniques, all together are helps in increasing traffic to the site.

Christmas Parties London | Halloween Parties London (http://www.stevendugganevents.com/christmas-parties-london.html)