PDA

View Full Version : Business Listing

alexandertyler
07-18-2013, 08:10 AM
it’s important to keep in mind that listing your company in directories isn’t just a one-time project. It needs to be maintained and your strategies adjusted based on what your competitors are doing, and based on your changing business goals. However, studies are proving the maintaining business directory listings as part of your marketing plan can be a profitable business strategy for your small business.

Biz LocalPages (http://www.bizlocalpages.com) BizTeam® (http://www.bizteam.com/)

Mark Steve
07-18-2013, 09:09 AM
I think business listing in many websites could be good for you which shows that you are doing positive SEO. I also submit my site in a different business listing sites.

noahwilson
07-18-2013, 11:15 AM
thanks for sharing good article, but i thinks business listing or directory submission have not effective then bookmarking and other task.

PoolrepairLV
07-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Business listing is important because it helps you get better visibility with your target customers.

Margaret Atwood
07-19-2013, 02:47 AM
Business listing helps you to get your targeted customers.

blessy_smith
07-19-2013, 02:53 AM
Yes, i agree with your information..

andersonjam12
07-23-2013, 04:36 AM
thanks for sharing good article, but i thinks business listing or directory submission have not effective then bookmarking and other task.

Vamp1re
07-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Thanks for the informative post.

brucecastro
07-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Business listing is a new way to attract customers to your websites. Normally, this has been set up easily and customized for local listings. This allows user to have full control of their business information. Most businessmen believe that the more business listing you have, the better your business will be.

Jason P
07-27-2013, 05:43 AM
Business listing is very helpful to expand the popularity of the business in the world. Through listing your business in local directory also will also help people/users to find out local business near to their resident place. But make sure provided information for business listing should very correct because through these contact details also people can contact you.

As per my experience, before going to do any activity on the website, you should first list the business. It is one of the prominent aspect to build your brand in the market.

stefijain
07-27-2013, 07:43 AM
Hi,

i think business listing in good websites will help to improve traffic on our website and ranking. We just need to find top websites and list our business there. We need to create our profile better and attractive that will look nice and bring customers.

terrijhon
07-29-2013, 01:25 AM
Yes i agree and i am doing business directories for my site.Its giving me great traffic on my site and i am happy with it.

jallyjames
07-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Listing your enterprise on multiple records services will help you gain more tourists as long as it is updated and you assertion it with good standing....

MikeQ
07-29-2013, 01:43 PM
There are many business listing sites if you search in Google, just try searching in Google and you would find many, believe me.

rfwilliams777
07-29-2013, 10:56 PM
It is true to be listed in these directories. It is also true to be sure to maintain the acccuracy of these listings. But if they come to your website and are disappointed or lost/overwhelmed, then you lost the whole purpose of getting them there in the first place.

webcreations
07-30-2013, 03:18 AM
Here is some benefits of business listing:
1. Greater visibility among users
2. Easily accessible
3. Informs users about your business in detail
4. Local benefits.

arunsingh01
07-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Hello Friend's
i agree with your information..
Thank's

arunmarvel
07-30-2013, 09:22 AM
you are right, only the business listings such as Google, yahoo, bing, yellow pages effective in internet marketing. otherthan this, all business directories not that much valued and we just getting link from that directories.

cole0547
07-30-2013, 12:05 PM
Through listing your business in local directory also will also help people/users to find out local business near to their resident place.

SASA techno
07-31-2013, 08:08 AM
Business Listing is one of the best process for website details add in your business listing sites and this is best for increasing website.

JakbizSEO
09-12-2013, 07:46 AM
Business listing will help you to get more leads to your business easily. Also Through this you have a great presence over web world.