PDA

View Full Version : New ideas for search engine optimization

vishalacting
07-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Search engine optimization is a very popular term in the internet world. As a website, you must clear the new owner to know the work and usefulness of search engine optimization in the online world. If your goal is in the best interests from SEO, then you need to focus on a variety of things related to search engine optimization and significance. Back link for search engine optimization plays a very important role these days. Any questions, they provide useful information related to your search on the Internet. For our purposes, this useful information can also be received from other websites.

blessy_smith
10-03-2013, 06:48 AM
if you want traffic then give any kind of free things or support to audience on social media.Find and rank your site on low competition but carrying high searcher keywords in search engine.you can use google traffic estimator to find keywords.keep your eye on dp SEO section for new seo methods.

anupam27
10-03-2013, 08:55 AM
I have a new Idea for doing seo
1.Try traffic exchange techniques for exchanging
2.Create links by social bookmarking
3.create good quality artical and bookmark that.

rapidproto
10-03-2013, 09:05 AM
I really appreciate your New ideas anupam for search engine optimization!

terrijhon
10-04-2013, 01:23 AM
I have a new Idea for doing seo
1.Try traffic exchange techniques for exchanging
2.Create links by social bookmarking
3.create good quality artical and bookmark that.
These 4 tips are best and i think if we work according to this method we will get success in getting good ranking.

PoolrepairLV
10-04-2013, 02:29 AM
I still stick to the "accepted" SEO idea (by search engines): Publish top quality content and ethical link building.

JoeFrancis
10-04-2013, 03:55 AM
Since search engines changes itse algorithm, we need to update and based on the day to day update we have to change the SEO strategy and work based on it.

seovikrama2z
10-04-2013, 05:01 AM
i think content is king and use of quality content is helpful for website.

jasonnathan90
10-07-2013, 02:19 AM
New impressions for the search engine optimization is the website, you must be clear about the new owner for knowing the work and the usefulness of the search engine optimization in the internet world.

edwardhardwicke
03-11-2014, 07:26 AM
The new tread of the Search Engine Optimization or SEO is immensely purposeful. You need to have a clear idea of its working before you use it.

kiwistech
03-12-2014, 06:17 AM
Is there any way to connect yourself with a website which is having good PR but no forums or blog section on it?

Teamwork
03-12-2014, 07:28 AM
you want traffic then give any kind of free things or support to audience on social media.Find and rank your site on low competition but carrying high searcher keywords in search engine.

ghsoftwares
03-12-2014, 03:44 PM
10 SIMPLE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) IDEAS TO IMPROVE YOUR RANKING
1. Clean up your page titles.
2. Use heading tags the way they were meant to be used.
3. Take advantage of alt and title tags in your URLs and images.
4. Make sure your navigation is available at the top and bottom of all your pages.
5. Use mod_rewrite to clean up your nasty web addresses.
6. Use keywords in the addresses of your pages.
7. Make sure you take advantage of meta tags like keywords and descriptions.
9. Block duplicate content with robots.txt.
10. Make sure your pages contain the keywords you want to rank highly with.

martintaylor06
11-27-2015, 06:10 AM
A redesign of the SEO using RedDot CMS enabled is done to better showcase the activities of the different websites. This will provide a specific industry based search.

Nilima98
03-06-2017, 01:40 AM
Try to create backlinks from high authority sites(social bookmarking or web2.0)

Nirala
03-06-2017, 02:01 AM
Create a Unique Content
Audit your Website Framework
Check Inbound links
Optimize Page Titles
Optimize the Meta tags
Provide the keywords which target your Content