PDA

View Full Version : Daily SEO Routine for a Website

britnilinda
08-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Hello everybody, I am curious, whats is everyone's daily routine for doing SEO work on a specific site. I am new to SEO and am jumping around a lot and its not showing to be very effective. So what are your routines?

terrijhon
08-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Well i am doing all old activities and getting good results.

Jason P
08-02-2013, 04:21 AM
Hello everybody, I am curious, whats is everyone's daily routine for doing SEO work on a specific site. I am new to SEO and am jumping around a lot and its not showing to be very effective. So what are your routines?

Keep eye on updates from Google, write and publish fresh and unique content for the website/webpage and build quality back links as per Google’s guidelines is now routine of most of the SEO experts.

Well i am doing all old activities and getting good results.

Consider this resource link https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en from Google guidelines which is updated on 18th July, during link building with old off page activities because it happens that you are getting good results from it but the chances will increase to get penalty from Google in their next update.

MikeQ
08-02-2013, 05:11 AM
I do link building on daily basis and I create content too, these two are my daily routine as well.

blessy_smith
08-02-2013, 06:00 AM
I think recently good has updated my website ranking all going down..

rickymartins
08-02-2013, 07:54 AM
Keep yourself updated for recent update and do work according these update. It will help full for you.

dennis123
08-02-2013, 08:26 AM
Hello,

Hey daily post classifieds, forum, comment on blog, work on top social site.

Kaytee_Seo
01-17-2015, 01:22 AM
Hi,

For running a successful website, you should know about SEO (search engine optimization). It is basically divided into two parts; On-Page nad Off-Page SEO. Off-page is related to link building and promotional campaigns while On-Page is concerned with your content. So, On-Page factors come first and it deals with the keyword optimization in various areas of site which search engine bots consider for indexing.

These areas include meta tags, title tags, body, anchor text, anchor link, image, alt tags, etc. If you place keywords in these areas which look natural then you would have no trouble in getting your site rank quickly in search results.

As you have already running a site, then first you need to get SEO audit report to analyze how much you site is optimized and how much work you need to do. I am providing you a source link which provides service for SEO Audit, this audit report will tell you everything about your site and also using recommendations and your top 10 competitors strategy you will be able to proceed further and would definitely make position in search results.

Source link : https://www.fiverr.com/kaytee_seo/give-comprehensive-on-page-seo-audit-report/

Feel free to ask me anything related to SEO.