PDA

View Full Version : Book Marking & Directory Submission is DEAD.....

terrijhon
09-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Yesterday I was searching about Book Marking and Directory Submission there was written as
"If you're submitting your website to hundreds of Internet directories that will never send you a single visitor, you don't need to bother. These links won't help your Google rankings.
If a directory sends your website visitors, it's worth getting the link. You can ignore other directories."
So guys Stop submitting Book marking and Directory Submission on low quality sites. Try to find high Quality book marking and Directory submission sites.

PoolrepairLV
09-12-2013, 01:30 AM
I thought you said social bookmarking and directory submission is over. You only mean the low quality ones. You're right. We need to submit links to good quality sites.

johnsmith22
09-12-2013, 06:28 AM
Please change the title. Every thing is alive and have it's own weightage the point is Google decrease the value of that things.

williamrichard
09-14-2013, 12:42 AM
Social bookmarking and directory submission in high page rank sites is still working to increase website ranking.

rajjnisspra
09-17-2013, 01:54 AM
social bookmarking and directory submission site should be submited with good pr or high quality basis site. if your site is listed in good and quality basis site, your site ranking would be improve.

hostsearch001
09-17-2013, 02:12 AM
I'm using the both for my site when i submitted my site to bookmarking site i have seen some change in my site and when i have done with directory submission i have experienced no change. is that true directory submission is no longer effective for ranking.

Azzishah
09-17-2013, 02:13 AM
If you don't mind I have a doubt that social bookmarking is good it can be used to crawler the page so if I am doing social bookmarking on page 2 will this OK or not, please let me know.

blessy_smith
09-17-2013, 02:27 AM
No its not dead its one of the best way to build backlinks..

SASA techno
09-17-2013, 05:22 AM
Today, Social bookmarking and Directory so mostly use a high page rank domain authority so that is the best method for promotion. and this is best for website promotion.

booster
09-17-2013, 05:31 AM
I have also experienced the same from this both. No change in my serp results. but everyone says that it is good part of seo off page techniques.

Jessicacis
09-27-2013, 07:58 AM
But for the New project you can start with the bookmarking and directories along with other off page activities will help a lot to your website and after some time you can carry on with other activities leaving these.

Theadora
11-08-2013, 09:05 AM
I would say directory submission is not dead, it is still beneficial, you need to work with quality.

If you are doing directory submission, please make sure you are submitting fresh descriptions and titles for better result.

For more information, you can find here http://e07.net/directory-submission-service/

rajeshedunomcon
11-09-2013, 06:56 AM
social book marking is most power full links for increase your keyword rank same as directory submission

rajivdevkk
11-11-2013, 12:31 AM
it means social bookmarking directory submission is useless for website to get ranking. quality of backlinks are important to get good ranking on the site.

brandappz
11-11-2013, 04:24 AM
Submission into high quality bookmarking and directory websites always helps you... consider only high quality sites to increase your backlinks.

uthra
11-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Yeah...After updating the algorithm of Penguin 2.1,the off page strategies like Directories and Book marking are dead.Because it does not provide the quality backlinks to the websites.

jainhost
11-12-2013, 06:01 AM
Yesterday I was searching about Book Marking and Directory Submission there was written as
"If you're submitting your website to hundreds of Internet directories that will never send you a single visitor, you don't need to bother. These links won't help your Google rankings.
If a directory sends your website visitors, it's worth getting the link. You can ignore other directories."
So guys Stop submitting Book marking and Directory Submission on low quality sites. Try to find high Quality book marking and Directory submission sites.
I completely agree with you, because even i observed that the sites with ranking "PR 0" doesn't benefit websites in anyway and moreover many such sites will be spammy.

Seo Usman
03-14-2014, 03:45 AM
the High PR bookmarking sites is always still use because it make approve the site...

Teamwork
03-18-2014, 06:40 AM
Social bookmarking and directory is good think