PDA

View Full Version : ★ ALL SERVERS DELIVERED UNDER 15 SECONDS ★ 72GB RAM $99, E3 v3 $139, 8GB $39, more!

ServerDeals
09-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Affordable, Reliable, Semi-Managed Dedicated Servers

Why wait hours or even days for a dedicated server when you could have one instantly?

Our website automatically notifies our automation system to prepare a server as soon as you start the order process. By the time you finish paying (and passing our fraud checks, of course!), you should already have your server login information sitting in your inbox.

Our server list is an inventory feed that updates when people order servers and when servers become available. Reserve yours now before it's gone!

Check out our available servers @ InstantDedis - Ready to go, instantly delivered semi-managed dedicated servers

LIMITED TIME OFFER: PM me after ordering and I'll give you a free discount on the second month of service added on renewal.

5% off on all quarterly terms, and 10% off yearly.

Reseller discounts are available. Please inquire by email to reseller/at/instantdedis.com.

Here's a few current servers available:

Intel Atom D525
4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB Hard Drive
100Mbps Uplink (1Gbps available)
30TB Bandwidth
5 Usable IPv4 IP addresses
Semi-Managed
Denver, CO (USA)

$0 Setup / $49 per month
Pay per 3 months for 5% off
Pay per 12 months for 10% off

Dual Intel Xeon 5520 (Pre-Orders delivery next week)
72GB DDR3 RAM
1TB RE4 Enterprise Hard Drive
100Mbps Uplink (1Gbps available)
30TB Bandwidth
Semi-Managed
Chicago, IL (USA)

$0 Setup / $140 per month

Intel Core i7-3820
32GB DDR3 RAM
2 x 2TB Hard Drive
1Gbps Uplink
30TB Bandwidth
Semi-Managed
Czech Republic (EU)

$0 Setup / $179 per month

- We offer a wide array of operating systems. If you want an OS not listed on the "instant" server you choose, we can reinstall it for you with that OS. Reinstall times can vary, but since we have an autoprovision system, we can often install operating systems within minutes.

- Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 is available.

- Additional IP addresses are available.

- All servers include free IPKVM access upon demand, and many actually include IPMI (Supermicro!).

- If you need a hardware change (for example, additional hard drives), just let us know in a ticket and we can add it, even after you order.

- We provide a 99.9% uptime SLA on all of our networks.

- If you need a custom server, please feel free to contact us via sales ticket, live chat, or email to sales/at/instantdedis.com. We can accommodate custom server specifications and colocation solutions.

If you have any questions, please do let us know! We are available to assist you. I do answer my PM's if you would like to contact me here, too!