View Full Version : What is better?

~ServerPoint~
10-22-2008, 08:25 AM
Article submission or link submission.
What are Pros and cons?

addme
10-22-2008, 10:50 PM
define link submission?

Personally, article submission (if done to the correct websites and in the correct way) is MUCH more effective that any other non targeted link acquisition campaign.

Not only does article submission (http://www.addme.com/article-submission.htm) provide content to another website, it, if written correctly, can help build your online PR (and I'm not talking about PageRank)

~ServerPoint~
10-24-2008, 04:09 AM
addme is that manual or automated article submission?

discusshostingadmin
10-27-2008, 04:19 AM
AddMe

I am concerned about quality of most sites where you can submit articles. 95% of the articles on 95% of the articles sites I have visited are translations, hastily thrown together articles, or even program-generated articles that have no meaning or purpose beyond establishing links for spam sites.

Yes, there are quality articles on these sites, but I would be interested in knowing how many of them are ever downloaded and added to another site. The dross out there is systematically generated, and its a genuine hurdle to finding quality content.

Are there still sites out there where articles are accepted only for their QUALITY?

WebEdit2

addme
10-27-2008, 06:09 PM
The link to the article submission form is a manual form, only for www.addme.com (http://www.addme.com).

If the articles fit the addme audience, we will publish these in our newsletter, website (http://www.addme.com/nlpast.htm) and soon to come - BLOG! : )

addme is that manual or automated article submission?

addme
10-27-2008, 06:17 PM
This is very true.

Unfortunately, there are many mass produced articles out on the web. The purpose of these is to increase links / content on websites back to the publisher.

Granted this can work, though as per anything else relating to search engine optimization - it should always be quality NOT quantity!

Our article submission form is manually managed by ME! I receive every article submission and review them for unique content and value. If the article has value that our readers will find interesting it will be published in a newsletter and / or on the website.

With regards to how many articles are reused and published on other sites - I do not have that information.

Speaking about publishing articles - if anyone want's to try their hand at article witting, please feel free to contact me via the site or this forum.

Cheers

AddMe

I am concerned about quality of most sites where you can submit articles. 95% of the articles on 95% of the articles sites I have visited are translations, hastily thrown together articles, or even program-generated articles that have no meaning or purpose beyond establishing links for spam sites.

Yes, there are quality articles on these sites, but I would be interested in knowing how many of them are ever downloaded and added to another site. The dross out there is systematically generated, and its a genuine hurdle to finding quality content.

Are there still sites out there where articles are accepted only for their QUALITY?

WebEdit2

~ServerPoint~
10-31-2008, 04:23 AM
Thanks Matt and John. That is very interesting

John1
11-01-2008, 06:34 AM
i think link submission is better than article submission.because we can get PR in link submission and easily increase traffic of our site

jv17
11-06-2008, 07:18 AM
well it depends how will you maximize it..

addme
11-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Guys,

Have we actually defined what we are referring to when we say "Link Submission"?

Is this requesting links on websites?? Doing Directory submissions?? Search engine submissions?? even this post could be classed as a link submission - I have a link back to www.addme.com (http://www.addme.com) within my signature.

cheers
:)

frogost
11-14-2008, 01:38 PM
i will go for the Article submission, because with it you can put more relevant information about your website...

bob
11-18-2008, 07:15 AM
Article submission is wastage of time, if you've quality article publish it in your own blog.

addme
11-18-2008, 04:36 PM
Hi Bob,

Granted adding content to your own blog is highly beneficial though witting a great article and having it published on a popular website is much more beneficial not only for increasing page rank (so long as the site passes link juice) BUT, helping establish your name in a industry you know a great deal about.

Article submission is wastage of time, if you've quality article publish it in your own blog.

jv17
11-19-2008, 08:55 AM
well it depends what you are optimizing..

~ServerPoint~
11-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Thank you very much for every one who had taken part in the thread.

mccmarn
11-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Article submission is the best way. I really appreciate.

tracy16
11-23-2008, 09:53 PM
i think link submission is better than article submission.because we can get PR in link submission and easily increase traffic of our site

i agree, link building is more easier way to get traffic with the increasing backlinks. if it is done in a proper way that is backlinks from high PR sites it helps in getting good PR too.

i think google picks up these links very easily....

neilsmall
11-26-2008, 07:00 AM
Hi,

For me Article submission and social bookmarking is the best and easy way for link building. Some Quality article and bookmarking sites very helpful for fast indexing in search engine.

~ServerPoint~
11-27-2008, 04:05 AM
For me Article submission and social bookmarking is the best and easy way for link building. Some Quality article and bookmarking sites very helpful for fast indexing in search engine.
Hey!
Do you know such web sites? Can you PM them for me?

Smith051
06-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Article submission is better than all of others because in this way my website increased quickly and get visitor.

ddwheelsnext
06-29-2012, 07:28 AM
Obviously the first thing you should do is signup for Google Analytics if you are still not using it. Start paying attention to how your traffic performs depending on the content you publish and the changes you make to the site. I’m not suggesting you become an analytic freak but you should at least get familiar with the basics if you want to do more than just staring at the charts.:cool:

nanan699
06-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Article submission is good for getting backlinks we get more benefit through it.

87nitingarg
06-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Hello All,

I think link submission is better than article submission

sea queen
07-02-2012, 01:18 AM
I think who gained the profit that is best.

kyliejamez
07-02-2012, 04:34 AM
I think Article submission is better and link submission is spamming way.Google latest update link submission directory not index due to article submission is better.

thiloshan
07-02-2012, 07:43 AM
As largest social network site millions of people from all over the world use Facebook regularly. Here every one get the chance to be connect with friends, family member, relatives and so on. But sometimes for different scams and spams Facebook is becoming harassing for some users. These spams and scams are spreading rapidly through Facebook.

http://articlesdownload.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Facebook-scams.png

So you must need to take some serious steps to protect your Facebook Account 24×7 from Scam

Use ‘SAFEGO’:

To protect these Facebook account BitDefender has created an application which is known as ‘SAFEGO’. It is also known as Facebook Security Suite as it is able to protect your account 24×7.

HOW TO PROTECT FROM SPAM (http://articlesdownload.com/2012/07/01/how-to-protect-your-facebook-account-24x7-from-scam/)

Labexpress
07-02-2012, 08:08 AM
Article Submission is a strong technique of Link submission for website .Link submission is done to enhance the popularity for website . We generally use text links 'text is used as Keyword' that increase the relevancy of that page for the targeted keyword and increase the chances to come with targeted keyword in top ranking. Article Submission is best technique for generating quality back-links .Link submission should be in limit and %age is maintained with keywords.

JanPaul
07-02-2012, 08:14 AM
hi guys i am new member here and keep shearing such information.

wakas
07-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Article submission is better to me. if you will submit quality content with less marketing and useful author bio information.

sabrinasai
07-03-2012, 12:43 AM
from my point of view i would go with Link Submission. It can bring you high traffic and also increase PR of your site.

robwilley7
07-03-2012, 06:26 AM
Article submission can be only efficient if you submit one unique article on each article directory, otherwise it will be considered like spam link or duplicate.