PDA

View Full Version : Removing Google Crawl Errors?

binarynpixel
09-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Hello Guys,
There are so many errors appearing webmaster account. like DNS, and 404 something. How do I get rid of them? please guys help me to solve out these problem.
Thanks for you any help.

terrijhon
09-17-2013, 01:16 AM
You can take the help of Google or YouTube. There you will find many solutions for it.

blessy_smith
09-17-2013, 02:40 AM
By implementing redirection on your webpage you can remove Google crowling errors..

Jessica Auston
09-17-2013, 06:22 AM
make the new site map and submit it in webmaster tool

nrvaghela
09-20-2013, 05:55 AM
Please mention which type of error is occurring in webmaster tool so I can help you for this. 404 errors are occurred due to pages in your website is deleted or not exists. Make sure all pages mention in your sitemap is working well. The pages you deleted must be redirect to homepage or somewhere else otherwise it will be return 404 not found error. After this process, you need to just update your sitemap once.

jamesnixon487
10-04-2013, 05:30 AM
Complete all technical SEO and fix any errors. Write proper robots.txt file which wiill help indexing the site fast.

anupam27
10-04-2013, 08:33 AM
There is a tool named robot.txt that could be used to hide errors in pages..

SASA techno
10-05-2013, 05:13 AM
About Crawl Errors is showing because your urls is not working or may you have added that page any other submission sites so that's point of view you can consider that url any other bookmarking or forum or may be article sites which sites you have add so directly crawl errors showing in webmaster tool.

josephvincent
10-07-2013, 08:37 AM
You can remove all errors using Google webmaster tool. First of all before you can remove your errors you will do fix 404 errors display pages on every error pages. Then you can easily mark us fixed error page.

-----------

Need money for funeral services or memorial services. Funeralfund.com is a crowdfunding platform that allows you to set up a funeral fund (http://www.funeralfund.com) campaign quickly.

innocentdevil73
10-08-2013, 01:43 AM
There are so many errors appearing webmaster account. like DNS, and 404 something. How do I get rid of them? please guys help me to solve out these problem.
Thanks for you any help.

Same problem is with me, In my website i made a mistake and removed http:// from the external links, which made the external links as internal links to pages, now webmaster tools shows hundreds of 404 errors, how to deal with them ? I have corrected that bug but still no change in webmaster tools crawl errors

Please help

Jessicacis
10-09-2013, 06:18 AM
As per my knowledge, you have to check manually and remove one by one like if there is 404 error then you have to move to the error page and fix it.

anupam27
10-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Developers usually use a file called Robot.txt in a certain page to hide errors.