PDA

View Full Version : Links in Blog

nrvaghela
09-20-2013, 05:35 AM
Hello,

Please tell me, how much links should I put for same webpage in a single Blog post? If I use different keyword for same link, is it harmful for SEO or not?

Jason P
09-23-2013, 06:46 AM
It is depend upon the blog’s post/topic because if topic is very simple then not need to give more than two links but if it will remain complicate in understand for different term of content then maximum four to five links will remain better to put in the blog post. Because more links will make the content messy.

In place of using same link for diverse anchor texts, should make use of different link for each anchor text as per relevancy of the content. But in place of using direct url to your site should make use of natural url like put link of another blog post which is posted by you, reference link of reputational site like wikipedia to understand technical terms etc. as per content relevancy.

Different keywords with same link is not harmful for SEO if you follow Google’s guidelines for link building (https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en) but it is good to focus different url for different anchor text to get more benefited from one content.

blessy_smith
09-24-2013, 01:57 AM
You can add maximum of 3-5 links on your website...

jamesnixon487
10-04-2013, 05:20 AM
I will make 3 links only in a blog.

anupam27
10-04-2013, 08:27 AM
I think 3-5 links are enough since blogs put persons in spammer category is done posting in excessive menner.

plccourse
10-18-2013, 12:53 AM
Guest blogging gives you the opportunity to leverage someone else brand and audience. Importantly, a community that may have taken years to build and one that is perfectly suited to you. Being able to engage with their audience is truly essential in building your brand, audience and community.

PoolrepairLV
10-18-2013, 01:38 AM
I think 3 links is a lot safer. You don't like to tell Google that you're farming links.

brainpulse
10-18-2013, 02:26 AM
In my view not more than two links are good for a blog post.links should be done with different keywords, it is a good practice and Google considers it ethical.