PDA

View Full Version : What is Forum Posting?

danny786
09-26-2013, 09:21 AM
hello SEO Expert
What is forum posting, plz give me proses of forum posting.

britnilinda
09-26-2013, 01:12 PM
hi i think you know well what is forum posting that you are doing.

williamrichard
09-27-2013, 12:41 AM
Forum posting is an off page SEO technique to getting quality traffic and quality back links to your website.

nrvaghela
09-27-2013, 01:09 AM
Forum posting is the activity of participate in forum sites and discuss the topic of forum with create new thread or give replay of exists thread. Thread can be the question, query or some information. The users give review under that thread with appropriate answer. Forums allow us to put signature in our profile which is very helpful in SEO to generate backlinks.

PoolrepairLV
09-27-2013, 03:26 AM
You joined this forum site and you don't know what forum posting is? What you just did - posting a thread - is an example of forum posting.

Theadora
09-27-2013, 05:18 AM
Forum posting is a process of gaining backlinks (http://e07.net)to your website, if you are using forums make sure you are using only quality and relevant forums for better result I would say.

Yedhu
09-30-2013, 05:23 AM
Forum posting is an important effective SEO Link Building Method to getting quality traffic and quality back links to your website. Learn here about forum posting basics, advices and guidelines.

blessy_smith
09-30-2013, 05:39 AM
Forum posting is just like any other SEO technique. Very similar to article submitting, but fairly easier. I use this pretty efficiently, and I drive some decent traffic to my blog. I usually go on different forums, build a reputation, post around, add to discussions, and then add my link to my sig, and if there's a general forum or advertising forum, I would advertise it there only if the forum was related to my niche. I would recommend you join other SEO forums and advertise yours there in your sig.

anupam27
09-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Forum posting is a technique of seo basically it is a place where number of people can come together and discuss on a certain topic and so as to have back-links signatures are there.

Pureluxury
09-30-2013, 07:22 AM
By forum posting in SEO, I assume you are referring to the prospect of forging backlinks on high PR forums, and not explicitly posting a link to your site or an offer promotion to grab raw, organic traffic from them. One of the most ubiquitous issues with this is, there are many forums where spammers have ruined the fun for more legitimate, hard working marketers looking to give their site its fifteen minutes of fame. This translates into rules barring links in signatures and barring advertising. What's worse is, these forums are usually PR and targeted traffic goldmines.

I have yet to come across a useful forum that bans the use of 'all' links, especially if the link in question is posted to illustrate a point or report news. So what do you do in such a scenario? Like ozadin already pointed out, one should make it a general rule to build up a reputation over time on forums like these. Many people will neglect this out of laziness, but more often than not, these forums can be reused to promote another site or offer should the need arise in the future. There are plenty of ways to go about establishing a reputation, but the best ones would have to be friendliness and useful contributions.

As far as actually posting a link to your site or offer on any forum, the best way to go about it - so that you aren't flagged for spam - is to either create or, even better, look for discussions that pertain to a problem or current issue that some information on your site can resolve. In your post, include a thorough and well researched response that is very personal to the OP, then add your link as if it were an extra, not the main attraction.

If possible, you should always add the link to your site in your signature. The added benefit of building a reputation and making many good posts on a forum is that your signature will be scrawled across it, making it far easier for crawlers to crawl your links and, therefore, your PR to raise much more quickly.

dennis123
09-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Hello,
Forum posting is participating on forum discussions like what you are doing now. It's a good way to bring traffic to your site and build some good backlinks but you should also have to contribute something when posting in forums.

jamesnixon487
10-04-2013, 05:04 AM
Participating in related forum in their thread is forum posting.

Azzi87
10-07-2013, 02:25 AM
What the hell you are doing that is forum posting:mad:

friv4mini
10-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Forum posting is all about providing information to others even gaining information from others. If you don't want to get banned start answering in forum without links. Use Signature for providing the links to forums visitors.

john00
10-07-2013, 01:23 PM
TIPS FOR THE FORUM POSING

1. Show your presence by posting on the joined forum at least once in a month.
2. Be prompt to help others selflessly. Though, we always do have our own intentions and interests for being visible on the online forums, but keep this fact aside the moment someone asks something you already know.
3. Never try to spam a forum, sooner or later this side of yous is going to get uncovered, and you will not only be shown the exit door, but other forum posting sites will also get alerts of not only your IP, emails, but your web links. You know how sad it could be for your web links !

saifurniture
10-10-2013, 07:39 AM
Forum Posting is an off-page SEO technique and a beneficial way to build backlink. Another advantage of doing forum posting is that you can learn many things and enhance your knowledge while doing discussion.

frin
10-13-2013, 04:51 AM
Forums are best method for getting back links in the shape of signatures.

binarynpixel
10-13-2013, 01:32 PM
Forums Posting is community where you can ask question related your interest like health,business.

Jessicacis
10-24-2013, 07:09 AM
What we are doing is forum posting. It helps a lot in getting traffic to the website and PR juice. It is one of the good off page activity which helps a lot in improving the online presence.

Paul497
10-24-2013, 07:38 AM
Forums posting is one of the effective technique of Off-page SEO. It is posting of quality information related to the thread and building your website signature's links on it.

khurramaftab
10-24-2013, 03:30 PM
I think forum posting is the best for to get high quality back links.

BritneaWilson
10-25-2013, 01:46 AM
Forum posting is a great way to create inbound links and improve your website visibility.

rajivdevkk
10-25-2013, 01:59 AM
Forum posting is the best off page strategy. if you want to increase the traffic on the site, forum posting is the best option. off page strategy is the important factors to increase keywords ranking.
day picnic around delhi (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=203) | camp wild dhauj (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=5705) | Botanix nature resort (http://www.conventionindia.in/botanix.aspx)

rajeshedunomcon
10-25-2013, 08:17 AM
forum is the group discussion sites and forum posting is the sharing thought it the best way for gaining knowledge