PDA

View Full Version : Which is more effective to get good ranking Backlinks or Content ?

rajivdevkk
10-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Hi Friends !
I want to know Which is more effective way to get keywords ranking, making backlinks or updating site Content.

Jessicacis
10-09-2013, 05:47 AM
Both are important. You can write fresh blog post or articles and post them on different websites which will help you to build backlinks and get traffic to your website.

complete
10-09-2013, 06:06 AM
Yes, Right information. I agree with you.
Plantation Shutters Essex (http://www.completeshutters.co.uk/)

anupam27
10-09-2013, 08:43 AM
Before update of panda and penguine more emphasis was given on bcklinks but now more importance is given on good content..

windowmaintenan
10-09-2013, 09:11 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Conservatory Renovation (http://www.windowmaintenanceservices.co.uk/conservatories.html)

PoolrepairLV
10-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Both are important. Google is hungry for good quality content and if it sees one, it will index it together with your back links embedded there.

BritneaWilson
10-10-2013, 03:17 AM
Thanks for sharing Nice information about google updates....

Stiffen87
10-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Don't you forget that both are important back link will help you get PR and boost your keyword ranking and secondly content is require to generate traffic on you site and traffic convert in to sales. So both are mandatory.

AsiaMan
10-11-2013, 04:16 AM
Hi Friends !
I want to know Which is more effective way to get keywords ranking, making backlinks or updating site Content.

Both are effective to gain backlinks for the website but we need diversity of tactics by using different platforms to expand the influence of the product and services. Content is more important than backlinks because it can provide backlinks on its own.

seocrat
10-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Hello,

For effective result both quality content and quality backlinks are necessary because when your put quality content into your site or blog then backlinks are automatically come to your site.

Thank you.