PDA

View Full Version : Different page url indexing in google

webcreations
10-26-2013, 08:49 AM
After google panda updates my site has been thrown out of goolge page ranks. Now I am working with homepage url to index in google PR and it is still not indexed. In-fact other page of my website got indexed in google page rank. Can anybody tell why is this happening? Is there anything wrong with my work process or is it just a common error?

plccourse
10-28-2013, 01:23 AM
Pages at a high click depth from your homepage can take a lot longer to get indexed because the crawlers don’t discover them until after several rounds of indexing and link following have occurred

jamesnixon487
10-30-2013, 06:22 AM
It will take time to getting indexed and try to disav the irrelevant back links.

yepin
10-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Can you submit and verify you website in google webmaster tool? If not submit it. Also create and submit XML sitemap in google webmaster tool, so that google index your pages quickly.

Stiffen87
11-01-2013, 03:06 AM
The important thing you need to do is first you have to remove all irrelevant link and in place of that link you have get some do-follow and relevant link for you home page and also FETCH you link in Google Web Master account. Sure that will help you lot

Best hosting in India (http://www.joisterhosting.com/about)

SASA techno
11-02-2013, 06:53 AM
My opinion is irrelevant links is remove and after that create a fresh meta content and added a that content in high page rank website so that point of view all that high page rank sites is helpful to promote your website is easy way and also your webpage in webmaster tool..