PDA

View Full Version : Site is not showing ig google search engine ?

rajivdevkk
10-28-2013, 01:48 AM
My site is not showing in google search engine results pages. I have done best efforts to get ranking in google search engine but there are no benefits. I am looking for help.

singhabhishek25
10-28-2013, 03:33 AM
I think your website is also affected with latest Google update, now you need to work hard to get that back. I hope you understand and know the Google updates.

Jessicacis
10-28-2013, 08:32 AM
One thing you must target to the relevant and good authority websites and there may be chances that you have overly done SEO and chances of sandbox. You must try to get good and relevant backlinks which will help you a lot.

Rado_Ch
10-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Some good advice so far...

Also, check your content and keywords - remove any diplicate content, dead links, pages linking to themselves. Also optimize your keywords and your texts to match them - its no longer viable to just have hundreds and thousands of keywords - they have to show what your texts are all about, so Google can determine the value for the user, when searched. Your best bid is to just remove them all and then start from scratch - this time use your strongest keywords and make sure to put them whenever possible (remember - relevance!).

I hope this helps ;)

arunmarvel
10-29-2013, 02:33 AM
In this Recent Google penguin update my site also dropped in SERP. To recover from this update you must disavow the low quality links.

BritneaWilson
10-29-2013, 02:48 AM
Latest Google penguin updates:- average website have been affected because of unpopularity and non relevant links so now start work hard and build your relevant back links again.

milos87popovic
10-30-2013, 05:12 AM
Latest Google penguin updates:- average website have been affected because of unpopularity and non relevant links so now start work hard and build your relevant back links again.
Yea, I agree with Britnea, try to build links relavant to your website.

JoeFrancis
10-30-2013, 05:16 AM
Check google webmasters tool and you can find any solutions if penalized.

Vamp1re
11-04-2013, 03:05 AM
Dude you should submit site map and craete an account on Google webmaster tool for indexing, Rewrite meta tags of your whole site's pages and remember your site's metas must be according to your sites theme. Then start link building on high PR sites. You will get ranking in search engine.

jainhost
11-04-2013, 04:41 AM
Have you followed any black hat techniques,.? if so it might have got hit by recent Google Penguin update.