PDA

View Full Version : Getting traffic without any SEO?

ryan001
10-30-2013, 03:57 AM
Just wondering. Is it possible to get any traffic without SEO?

I have ten sites I have content on, having it autopost for me everyday for one month..all unique content.

All of these posts are great for long tail keywords but what more can I do?

steverandey
10-30-2013, 04:24 AM
Find a site that’s relevant to your niche and already gets plenty of traffic.
Get in there early, the first few comments get the most clicks.
Leave a great comment. Something like “thanks for the post” will get ignored. Make sure you read and understand the article you’re commenting on and add to the conversation. If you can’t think of anything relevant to write about then you shouldn’t leave a comment.
Don’t put your website name or any sort of keyword in the “Name” field. Just put your real name. It looks much less spammy and it will show people that you’re a genuine contributor and you’re not just looking to get traffic.
Don’t leave any links in the comment itself. That just screams “self promotion!”
Put a link to a relevant article in the “Website” or “URL” field instead of your websites home page. This means that when people land on your site they’ll instantly be greeted with a great article instead of a confusing home page. Linking to your “About” page might also be worth trying.

Social Bookmarking
Social bookmarking sites are basically sites like Reddit, Digg and StumbleUpon where users can publicly bookmark webpages. These sites get loads of traffic so if your bookmarked link is well received you could see a big spike in traffic

For this strategy to work, it needs to be long term. I have had a couple of spikes of traffic from these sites but not when I submitted a link myself. That’s why your social bookmarking strategy has to long term unless you’re already an active book marker.

If you just sign up and start submitting links from your own site you’ll be seen as a self promoter and won’t get much traffic.

For this to work you need to be a frequent user of the site who submits great links from other sites in your niche. You can then slip in a few links of your own once you build trust from other social users.

If you plan to be in it for the long run with your site then social bookmarking is definitely something you should be investing some time in.

One thing I will say about traffic from these sites is that the visitors don’t tend to hand around for long. They’re generally the type of people who bounce from site to site so don’t be surprised if you see a high bounce rate from social bookmarking traffic.

It is a free way to get traffic though and it doesn’t involve any SEO so it makes it on my list :-)

Social Media
This section is going to be very brief as there’s way to much to cover in a fifth of an article. We already know that building audiences on sites like Facebook, Twitter and even Pinterest can be a great way to get traffic but it’s not easy to do successfully. It involves a good strategy, time and effort. Getting the initial following is the hardest part.

Different networks should be treated differently but it’s worth investing time in social media as it can become a great source of repeat traffic that doesn’t involve any SEO.

The number one rule that applies to a successful social media strategy is to build relationships first, then promote your content later. [Tweet this line!]

socialmedia

YouTube
This is my favorite source of traffic as the visitors I get from my YouTube videos are 54% less likely to bounce and stick around on the site for longer too. I’m guessing it’s because they’ve already seen some content from me and know what to expect when they visit the site.

Making YouTube videos does take some time and effort but it can pay off. One video I uploaded for one of my niche sites has over 1000 views and it only took me about 15 minuets to film and involved no promotion after uploading.

JoeFrancis
10-30-2013, 05:19 AM
You can go for paid advertising such as ppc, adcenter marketing. That will help in getting huge traffic.

Vamp1re
11-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Yes you can get traffic without SEO, you can take help of social media to get traffic.

arunmarvel
11-04-2013, 03:32 AM
If you want to increase traffic for your site without doing SEO, then PPC is a good option to get more traffic.

PoolrepairLV
11-05-2013, 12:27 AM
You can do that by doing SMO and/or PPC.

aarundevajjj
11-05-2013, 03:57 AM
seo is very popular way to get your site in good search engine results pages by which you can get visitors to your site. if you site is not in search engine, you can make backlinks on social networking, forum site, and articles submission by which you can get traffic on the site.

irfannezami
11-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Update your site daily basis, it is the best solution.

plccourse
11-06-2013, 01:01 AM
traffic is very important to the seo . without traffic is not in the searcher engine optimization. the search enginen is important in the field of market.

Ship497
11-07-2013, 02:16 AM
Yes, it is possible to generate traffic for your website without doing SEO. For this, you can do Social media marketing and PPC which are the best ways to drive unique visitors daily towards your website.

Ruby
11-11-2013, 05:23 AM
Hey, it is very much possible, if you create a wonderful site (solely your own creation, an innovative mind boggling creation) that suits the requirement of thousand of people. You will get good traffic.

dongducpho1986
11-11-2013, 08:35 PM
you will not get traffic from search engines without SEO, but there are many other sources of traffic such as social networking, paid advertising and so you need to choose your primary source and focus on it .

akashram
11-12-2013, 04:01 AM
Social media sites helps to get more traffic to the website.

uthra
11-13-2013, 04:39 AM
Social media promotion and PPC campaign is the best strategy to get the traffic for you websites without SEO.But SEO only is the best and effective for get the high amount of traffic and also generate the leads without any cost.

samson11387
11-13-2013, 07:20 AM
You can start with the help of social book marking sites or article submission sites where you need to give unique content and people will follow if they like it.

brainpulse
11-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Search engine marketing can be considered as an act of marketing a website by improving the ranks in the SERPs and get the desired traffic to your website.

nrvaghela
11-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Just wondering. Is it possible to get any traffic without SEO?

I have ten sites I have content on, having it autopost for me everyday for one month..all unique content.

All of these posts are great for long tail keywords but what more can I do?

I think you can't get traffic without SEO.

ackerlee
11-15-2013, 08:18 AM
SMO and PPC are best options for increase traffics without any SEO.