PDA

View Full Version : What seo actually is?

anupam27
10-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Hey Friends What is seo actually .I heard definition from various places but i had not god appropriate answer yet .Can someone explain me what it is and what is the need of seo in companies???

plccourse
10-31-2013, 01:01 AM
With things like the Hummingbird update, its clear that Google is trying to move toward a more conversational approach to search as opposed to single keywords. This will change the way that you should be writing and optimizing your content, and it’s going to take a lot of time and a lot of experienced minds to make this transition.

terrijhon
10-31-2013, 01:21 AM
Now SEO is name of quality Content and quality Back links.First of all your site should have fresh content.On page is the main part of SEO now.

PoolrepairLV
10-31-2013, 02:25 AM
Companies SEO to give their websites the highest positions in SERPs. People often search URLs in the first page, and don't bother with the succeeding pages. That takes time and they want information; hence the favoritism on the top 5 positions in the first page.

So to get visitors or inbound traffic, use SEO to get our web urls in those high positions for quick clicks from searchers.

raymat
10-31-2013, 02:49 AM
Actually SEO is to obey the search engine guide line in simple words....:) SEO is the process to get rank in Search engine by using different techniques.

rajeshedunomcon
10-31-2013, 08:42 AM
i think seo is the must for any companies because it is a way of online marketing so it very important for any companies for his web site promoting