PDA

View Full Version : How to promote my fb fan page without wasting money in promoting it?

ryan001
10-31-2013, 04:34 AM
I had recently created a facebook fan page but i am unable to get more likes.. I had even invited my friends to like that page but still I had not even reached up to 100!! (It's too less, i know!) I am unable to get idea about how i can get more likes. If anyone can give some suitable suggestions on how i can get more and more likes for my fan page??

Jessicacis
10-31-2013, 07:20 AM
You can tell about your page to the related groups or other pages of FB which already have great traffic or members who are discussing about it. One more thing you must post some viral post or interesting post on your FB page so that people come and willing to discuss about that post and also first try to target the small region like your city or state then go for the other states.

brainpulse
10-31-2013, 07:54 AM
Try to generate content on timely basis and explore relevant news, photos and a variety of information from the users.User engagement is the most important part to promote your FB page.

Stiffen87
11-01-2013, 03:09 AM
For that you have to increase you network of your FB account and need to share the links with relevant group so that they would also promote you site links.

irfannezami
11-06-2013, 07:52 AM
increase the no. of friends, update your fanpage daily.share with other members also.