PDA

View Full Version : which is more important to generate traffic on the site ?

rajivdevkk
11-06-2013, 12:59 AM
which is more important to generate traffic on the site social bookmarking and or Article submission.

pooja_thakur
11-06-2013, 01:40 AM
I think so social bookmarking is best or most important for drive traffic in site comparison to article submission.

Stiffen87
11-06-2013, 02:36 AM
To generate traffic on you site first think you need to do is proper on-page activity make your site more user-friendly. Second think comes off-page activity which help to generate major traffic on your site and with the help of social networking site you may increase the chances of traffic on your site.

Ship497
11-08-2013, 02:18 AM
For generating website traffic and building quality backlinks, do article submission. Social bookmarking is considered less effective for generating traffic after Google Penguin update.

Rado_Ch
11-08-2013, 05:47 AM
For generating website traffic and building quality backlinks, do article submission. Social bookmarking is considered less effective for generating traffic after Google Penguin update.

Actually the Penguin update is more related to quality links and does not affect social bookmarking.

I do not think one can categorize the factors by importance, because with each business different approaches work with different results. It matters if you are going locally or globally, what your niche is, what customers are you aiming to. For our website I have seen positive outcomes for both social bookmarking AND article submission. In my opinion you should always do a combination of different methods, see how they work and analyze the end results they achieve. After that you can decide if you want to drop a certain approach and give more priority to another because it proves to be more efficient.

rajeshedunomcon
11-08-2013, 05:59 AM
social bookmarking is the good way for traffic generate on the site

Stiffen87
11-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Generating traffic on your site first thing you have do proper on-page activity and make sure your site should be user friendly proper navigation. Another step is to be taken quality off-page activity the most i prefer for generating traffic for my site is ARTICLE SUBMISSION and SOCIAL BOOKMARKING.

Domain Registration In India (http://www.joisterhosting.com/)

brandappz
11-11-2013, 04:26 AM
publishing your website information on Social media is good source to increase your web traffic.

uthra
11-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Blog creation and promotion,Forum submission is the best and important methods to generate more traffic on the site.Because after updating new algorithm of Penguin 2.1,Creating more blogs and blog promotion is effective way to get a good result.

PoolrepairLV
11-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Social bookmarking makes it easy for you to post links quickly. But for promotional purposes, I say Article marketing is much better.

jainhost
11-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Both are having their own efficiency...By the help of Bookmarking service you can get your targeted keyword positions in SERP..by the help of articles you can get more quality backlinks and traffic to your website.....So we need to both of them..

rajeshedunomcon
11-12-2013, 06:42 AM
social book marking is must for more traffic

happyshop
11-12-2013, 06:54 AM
We generally use Social media sites to generate traffic to our sites. Make your profile strong and shared our sites link to different social media sites like facebook, stumble, twitter, tumblr, google+, pinterest etc.

Jessicacis
11-13-2013, 12:32 AM
Both are important to generate traffic as like if you have posted articles and have social media accounts then you can share your articles to your social media accounts so that people from there can read your article or blogpost and can also add share button at the bottom of the article and blogpost so that people who like the content can share that on their social media accounts which will definitely help you to improve traffic to the website.

nrvaghela
11-13-2013, 01:03 AM
You can increase traffic using Social Media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google Plus and many more through which you can increase immense traffic on your website.

Recent days if you use Web2.0 Sites you can drive good traffic from it.

jennybrightontr
11-13-2013, 01:15 AM
Social Media is the best option to improve traffic to our websites.

akashram
11-13-2013, 01:19 AM
Social bookmarking is best for generate more traffic.