PDA

View Full Version : which is best PPC or SEO?

stefijain
11-08-2013, 04:39 AM
Hello Guys please help me to choose a best method to promote my a news website, so suggest me which is best and affordable method which can give instant and fast result. so share your opinion about that which should be i choose PPC or SEO?
Thank

raymat
11-08-2013, 05:10 AM
I would prefer to do PPC this will help me to find out best keywords for my SEO work, as SEO is time taking activity.

rajeshedunomcon
11-08-2013, 06:02 AM
ppc is better

catrionaleo
11-11-2013, 12:27 AM
PPC leads to payment where as SEO fully depends upon our manual efforts.

jaysh4922
11-11-2013, 01:12 AM
see SEO and PPC are two different ways of promoting a website . in seo as we know we list our website in various search engines and we look after the site ranking in the search engine, by maintaining our site by looks , info, content, performance etc. and other things like submitting links of our site to other related sites. but in PPC which is called pay per click we pay for the as many as clicks, our site viewers click the site, and we pay for the ads we made in other sites, this is also a way of promoting the site, other ways are blogging , writing article about our site, joining forums, etc.

aarundevajjj
11-11-2013, 01:49 AM
SEO is better than ppc because its cost is very low and it give good and good organic results in comparison with ppc. ppc is is the advertisements of google and it is very cost.

Jessicacis
11-12-2013, 01:47 AM
Both are good, SEO can be used where keywords are less competitive and can be target in short period of time. PPC can be used when keywords are very competitive and will take long time to come in search engine results.

akashram
11-12-2013, 02:59 AM
SEO is best to get the good rankings in search engine.

uthra
11-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Hello Guys please help me to choose a best method to promote my a news website, so suggest me which is best and affordable method which can give instant and fast result. so share your opinion about that which should be i choose PPC or SEO?
Thank
SEO and PPC both are best option for promote your new website.If you want get a result quickly choose the PPC strategy.But you should spent some money to Google for get the result.But SEO is free and organic strategy to get the good result on SERP.It would take some time to get the result.

nrvaghela
11-13-2013, 01:20 AM
SEO is better if done in efficient manner, because it needs unique and quality work so if you are able to do unique quality work you SEO is far better and after all it is organic so you will be benefited more.

luzec
11-13-2013, 10:00 PM
SEO and PPC both are parts for internet marketing but both work differently. PPC stands for pay per click it mean you will not depends in organic searches you want to pay for showing your brand page in perticular keywords. PPC does not improve your keywords ranking. On the other hand SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and its main motive is to show your site in your main keywords. For SEO you dont need to pay nothing it is free of cost.

Stiffen87
11-14-2013, 04:59 AM
Affordable method would be SEO because here you don't have to pay any thing, but for PPC you have to pay the link and this would be more effective than SEO. PPC give instant and quick result as soon as you start with the campaign.

michaelclarke
11-15-2013, 01:31 AM
Both are good for internet marketing, but SEO is better than PPC.

ackerlee
11-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Both are good for internet marketing, but SEO is better than PPC.

I also agree with you. Both are very helpful for internet marketing. In SEO,you can get result in long time for your business, but in PPC,you can get instant result for promoting your business and expand your business.