PDA

View Full Version : Types of error in Seo

irfannezami
11-08-2013, 07:18 AM
How many types of error you can face, when you are doing seo.

Ruby
11-11-2013, 05:15 AM
How many types of error you can face, when you are doing seo.
this question is as good as how many types of disease you can have... :) Hey, you need to follow the basics and then look for errors through various tools, like page speed, W3C validator, referring domains vs links and many more. Plz, share your specific problem here. As we are here to know different kind of problems so that we can search for the rectification. One problem I am sharing here. there is a website targeting 4 locations. US, Europe, Middle East and UK. Domain name is same and each site is in different folders. Now, the problem is that the content is same. So, which tags to use and how to use? understand that Europe is not a single location but has many countries with different languages. And there is no specific lang tag for Europe. same is the case with Middle East also. Now, this is my problem. Find any solution if you can. Similarly each site has different kind of problems. So, there are not the specific number of errors that you can count upon.

PoolrepairLV
11-11-2013, 10:05 PM
The number 1 error used by many SE marketers is putting too much back links in a day. Google see this as spamming, even though they're doing it in White or Grey Hat.

rajeshedunomcon
11-12-2013, 06:41 AM
all most site is good for seo but some sites is fake so it is big error for seo work

happyshop
11-12-2013, 06:56 AM
Its really a nice post about error in SEO, which help us to improve my knowledge.