PDA

View Full Version : How to generate the leads to SEO business?

uthra
11-13-2013, 04:44 AM
Hi friends...
I am doing Search Engine Optimization to my website.I want to get a business and leads from various countries for SEO business.So please tell about generate the leads to SEO business.

rajeshedunomcon
11-13-2013, 06:12 AM
i think classified is the best way for lead generate and blog commenting

uthra
11-13-2013, 06:30 AM
i think classified is the best way for lead generate and blog commenting

Classifieds ok...But blog commenting will help to generate leads?It only help to build backlinks to website.Then how it will work?

brainpulse
11-13-2013, 07:25 AM
An effective email marketing campaign takes good time and inclusive efforts for generating leads.It is the best medium to achieve maximum audience reach for your brand.

Stiffen87
11-14-2013, 04:52 AM
If your looking lead from SEO than you need to place your keywords on top position so that if there would be any relevant search for you business your site should be seen to the users. Or either you can also go for SEM for that you don't have to place you keyword on top you simply have to run SEM campaign for your business and it would definitely give you better lead.

Stiffen87
11-16-2013, 05:31 AM
In your case in would recommend for your business email marking or text marketing which comes under SEM. Surely this will give positive reply and help you lot.

hostgatorseo10
11-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Best effective method for a prmoting a seo company would be guest blogging on seo blog and also you need to add a blog in your website and push visitors of that blog into your website.