PDA

View Full Version : What is Humming Bird Update?

gurusoundz12
11-14-2013, 08:00 AM
I Dont know whatis humming bird update can you plz tell me and help me for my website google search.

catrionaleo
11-14-2013, 10:59 PM
Hummingbird update completely rewritten Google algorithm to support Google’s future advanced search features.

uthra
11-15-2013, 04:45 AM
Humming Bird is a search engine algorithm of Google to refresh the search query as to provide the exact details to the users.

Jessicacis
11-16-2013, 01:19 AM
It is an update from Google in which more concentration is given on the search queries by the users. That's why one should more concentrate on content along with offpage activities.

amiteshraj
11-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Hi Friends
Google update in his Algorithm (http://bhaskar.com) Regard Content which called Hummingbird Update . In this update Google will give the serp ranking of any website according to people reach end user friend ally content.

spyindiavimlesh
11-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Hummingbird is like Google’s entire ranking engine, whereas Penguin is like a small part of that engine, a filter that is removed and periodically replaced with what Google considers to be a better filter to help keep out bad stuff.

PoolrepairLV
11-18-2013, 10:12 PM
Hummingbird name was chosen by Google because it signifies precision and swiftness. Hence, this new algorithm is meant to help searchers to find urls that matches exactly their needs - not their keywords. Either it's as fast or faster than the old Google search.

arthricare
11-19-2013, 12:51 AM
It seeks to find what searchers really want, not what they've typed. This new algorithm is meant to be precise to give you URLs that really suits you.

alexandertyler
11-20-2013, 07:47 AM
Hello Member,
Google Hummingbird is the new Google algorithm by Google. In the past month Hummingbird was quietly deployed before any announcement was made.Google senior vice president Amit Singhal said that this is the largest algorithm update in three years, the last update was three years before the "caffeine plan."

Thanks

Stiffen87
11-21-2013, 02:51 AM
Humming bird has only one intention and that is to show accurate and relevant site to the users for their search. If humming bird does not find your site relevant he would drop your site ranking.

Best hosting in India (http://www.joisterhosting.com/about)