PDA

View Full Version : My SEO Keywords Dropping?

petersen
11-20-2013, 01:39 AM
Approximately 20% of my SEO Services keywords are dropping from rock solid #1 positions down to #2, #3, and sometimes as low as #4. What I don't get is that I've never been in a Google dance with my competitors ever before for these keywords. Web design, sure. But not SEO. I'm worried because these are some of my most valuable keywords. Not because of traffic, but because of the high lifetime value of a client and the extremely high conversion rate of almost 100% per lead. I could really use some help with this because I appear to be Penguin 2.1 compliant and I was always ranked #1 through every panda and penguin and hummingbird improvement throughout the past.

Does anyone have any advice on how I could improve my rankings to #1 once again?

SASA techno
11-20-2013, 07:12 AM
You have mentioned that numbers 1, 2, 3 so that is the page or keyword ranking and that is the keyword ranking so that ranking factors not a worried about because some time very highly dropping keywords in search engine not only web development category but also any other categorize...

trivelles
11-20-2013, 07:30 AM
well petersen you have not mentioned the whole story like not about your keywords, your website, your keyword competition and other important things that one can explore answer for you. Please mention them first and then let us examine first and afterwords someone would reply you the answer you really require. Without proper information you would not get appropriate and meaningful answer.

Pravin
11-20-2013, 07:39 AM
Check with the content on website, how unique it is not and how much it is duplicated. Check with the onpage, H1 tags, commented content on website and if there is any issue with page speed. Fixing all this issues may help in getting back on same positions.

plccourse
11-21-2013, 01:28 AM
A sudden drop in Google rankings is terrifying if you rely on traffic from Google to bring in a significant portion of visitors to your site. When it happens, your traffic almost always takes a proportional hit.

uthra
11-21-2013, 06:22 AM
Just optimize and rearranging your meta data of your website.Do more OFF page strategies like Blog comments,Forums,Classifieds and articles to that particular keywords.It would help to get the best result to you.

gomathtutors
11-22-2013, 02:12 AM
nice information thanks for the sharing

Just optimize and rearranging your meta data of your website.Do more OFF page strategies like Blog comments,Forums,Classifieds and articles to that particular keywords.It would help to get the best result to you.

petersen
11-22-2013, 06:43 AM
It was a 2 day affair. Then it bounced back. Thanks for all the support, guys!

JoeFrancis
11-27-2013, 05:21 AM
When any changes made in Google algorithm, this will happen. Wait for a week or two. Don't build too many back links.

trivelles
12-26-2013, 06:10 AM
When any changes made in Google algorithm, this will happen. Wait for a week or two. Don't build too many back links.

Another theory still lives that newly launched website usually see a random change (excessive one) in its keywords and hence the fluctuations among the keyword rankings are seen mostly but after a certain time the fluctuations come to an end and the rankings fluctuate on steady basis.

sohomwebmedia
01-02-2014, 07:03 AM
Chake your Website Backlink and after removed junk back link.

wangweo
01-02-2014, 07:07 AM
It is due to the Google algorithm update.