PDA

View Full Version : Which type of link exchange is better?

spyindiavimlesh
12-10-2013, 06:01 AM
Which type of link exchange is better?

Wide links
Footer links
Text links
Banners link

robelrohman001
12-10-2013, 06:16 AM
Link collider means promoting the webpage or websites. It increases your sites traffic, visitors, page rank. It helps to advertise your newly created webpages easily. By getting this facilities you can attract many visitors. It increases the sales and profit with appropriate web marketing. Link collider is the best way of SEO campaign. It is the process of building the quality of your webpages or websites. It can manage the quality of your pages. LINK COLLIDER We can increase the page quality and rank of your pages. It is the good sites for forecasting your own sites. It is the free website to advertise your websites and webpages.

friv4mini
12-10-2013, 09:11 PM
I don't think link exchange is worth. Instead of it its better you earn the back links.

loolna
12-11-2013, 08:56 PM
i do not prefer link exchange.

plccourse
12-11-2013, 11:43 PM
The main advantage of text links to, for example, banner is the possibility of their harmonious integration into the site content. In this block of text that contains links, does not stand out from the core content of the site and is perceived by the user, as part of the content.

AllanStone
12-12-2013, 12:17 AM
I think Text link is better then all because visitors dont give attention on footer or other part of the page they just read information then left the page.So i think text link is the best option.

faria18000
12-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Do high authority link exchange and sidebar link is better.

NicholasCage
12-14-2013, 08:29 AM
nofollow banner links are only search engine friendly technique of exchanging links.

NicholasCage
12-18-2013, 06:31 AM
I don't think link exchange is worth. Instead of it its better you earn the back links.

jenny123
12-18-2013, 06:40 AM
I also do not like link exchange because some links are harmful for your website.

stefijain
12-18-2013, 08:46 AM
I don't think so, that link exchange is a good way.

Chhaya
04-14-2014, 05:31 AM
I don't have any information related to your question....

uthra
04-15-2014, 01:25 AM
Some directory website demanding our website to place those website URL with coding to the backend of our website.Then only they would approve our listing on their website.This is the good one for link exchange process.

jackthomas087
04-15-2014, 02:03 AM
Hello Guys Oneway Link Exchange is better ....

One Way link exchange :

Bookmarking
Forums
Articles
B2b
Gp and more ...............

rvtrainingchd
04-15-2014, 02:27 AM
In my opinion, link exchanges are traditional techniques of increasing traffic. Today everyone focuses on increasing back links for more traffic.

rvtrainingchd
04-15-2014, 02:32 AM
Backlinks are becoming more popular in the field of SEO. Also known as incoming links, these are the links that are going to your web site or a blog. If you are creating valuable backlink, your site gets a higher ability of being indexed by the search engines and it will help to boost worth traffic to your website.

Anny87
04-15-2014, 06:51 AM
I guess now is no use of doing link exchange First Google used to give priority to exchange link. But the increasing number of link exchange had lost its weight-age.

GeethaN
09-15-2020, 03:17 AM
Link exchange helps but one-way links are the best. Exchanged links give a lot less link juice compared to one-way. I personally think it's better to improve your site content and user-friendliness in order to get one-way links rather than investing your time asking around for link exchanges.

nicksamson
09-15-2020, 04:47 AM
I do not prefer Link Exchange as a few can really harm your website.

Lead Routing Software | (https://www.leadangel.com/lead-routing/) Fuzzy Matching Algorithm (https://www.leadangel.com/fuzzy-matching/)

shimar456
09-16-2020, 02:25 AM
Backlinks are the most important type of link, but outbound links—links from your website to other sites—can also improve your site's search ranking. In a list of Google's 200 ranking factors, Backlinko put outbound link quality at #31

a1auto
09-16-2020, 06:17 PM
I think search algorithms have been on to pure link exchanges for SEO purposes for a while now so it's not necessarily a great move. It could even have a harmful affect. Now there are circumstances in which it makes sense, for example if the two sites are in a related industry and both links point to something genuinely helpful - you may notice that this sounds like a natural (or earned) backlink, which is typically a much better play. In other words, if you're just exchanging links to do it & try to help your ranking, it's not going to do a ton for you. But if it makes sense, and there's some value to be had on both sites and users from both sites click on the link and stay there a while, then you've got something. This is why earning backlinks organically is so valuable - it's essentially sending the message that the content is so good or helpful that other people will want to see it, and that websites recognize its value as a valid link.

shimarhussain12
09-17-2020, 02:55 AM
Backlinks are the most important type of link, but outbound links—links from your website to other sites—can also improve your site's search ranking. In a list of Google's 200 ranking factors, Backlinko put outbound link quality at #31.

swaroop97
09-17-2020, 04:53 AM
Backlinks are the most important type of link, but outbound links—links from your website to other sites—can also improve your site's search ranking. In a list of Google's 200 ranking factors, Backlinko put outbound link quality at #31

shimarhussain12
11-20-2020, 05:36 AM
Link exchange helps but one-way links are the best. Exchanged links give a lot less link juice compared to one-way. I personally think it's better to improve your site content and user-friendliness in order to get one-way links rather than investing your time asking around for link exchanges.